Muskoka Freerider

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much is the big reveal worth, the end of year review... poo or doo He'll be paid on the back end. Probably have a supply of companionship. ;) I mean sponorship along the way.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I missed a digit… .003-005 $ per view lol that’s why I’m a mechanic and not an accountant!
5183237D-86C1-40D4-9184-57458F071211.jpeg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Same the google adds pay nothing even for this site. Basically about $ 50 per month. Site server costs are $ 649 - 660 per month based on US dollar. Not including software development, URLs, updates, maintenance contracts, etc etc. Wish I had Trudys money or thoughts, but cant go that low. There are some perks however.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same the google adds pay nothing even for this site. Basically about $ 50 per month. Site server costs are $ 649 - 660 per month based on US dollar. Not including software development, URLs, updates, maintenance contracts, etc etc. Wish I had Trudys money or thoughts, but cant go that low. There are some perks however.
I'm curious on the high costs Ron. Does S&M use that much storage & throughput? Could possibly save you some money depending on required resources.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious on the high costs Ron. Does S&M use that much storage & throughput? Could possibly save you some money depending on required resources.
Gotta leave space in the budget for 'sledding related expenses'.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who’s sled burnt down on Boulder yesterday? seen that on Matt’s latest video, was surprised no one was around and left it burning..
If you have ever been around one on fire you don’t want to be anywhere near it…. The shocks explode like bombs going off I had one burn when the fire was out you could fit everything in a 5 gallon pail

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can't believe how good sleds go these days

If the dude on the blue Polaris got under his sled when it jammed full throttle it could have turn out bad for the rider or the motor. We love our Phantom Teth-Airs for the roll over shutdown feature, and actually they roll-over shutdown saves us more than the run-away feature. Usually daily. the value is way understated.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the dude on the blue Polaris got under his sled when it jammed full throttle it could have turn out bad for the rider or the motor. We love our Phantom Teth-Airs for the roll over shutdown feature, and actually they roll-over shutdown saves us more than the run-away feature. Usually daily. the value is way understated.
There's no issue with accidental shutdown when a person is intentionally inverted? It's all based on a hand on the bars from my understanding?

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome videos Matt keep them comin….. burns his dad all day long…love the Vegan slop comment ha ha ha

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's no issue with accidental shutdown when a person is intentionally inverted? It's all based on a hand on the bars from my understanding?
There are 2 shutdown modes. First if your hand leaves the bars when armed (only when track is turning) and second when inverted beyond 70 degrees. Now both modes also have a user adjustable time delay before shutdown. You can recover from your hand slipping off or a quick deep lean over before the shutdown occurs. Of course the longer the delays you program the reduced safety you may have. The timers can go from 0.5 second to 3 seconds in 0.5 second increments. We supply a small remote control for programming. We usually ride with 1 second delay for both modes but that is just a balance between safety and avoiding unweanted shut downs. Also if you are climbing and are about to get stuck, 1 second allows for a full throttle and push away manuver so the sled has a chance to climb out of a stuck before the shutdown occurs. If you intentionally invert the sled and start it up it will ignor this shut down mode until upright for 45 seconds. (e.g. chainsawing and rolling out of a stuck) All modes are visully seen via a multicolour LED that gives feedback to the rider. Red = no hand present, Green = laser sees your hand, Blue = laser sees your hand and track is turning (armed) The Violet is when started upside down and shutdown is ignored. Many other visual cues too, flashing during programming, with counts for time delay settings. All modes can be turned on or off too. Vitually plug and play as we set them up with common values before shipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom