Muskoka Freerider

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, which is why it's surprising there are no negative comments.

who says they haven't been deleted...

none the less isn't that a heli-ski/self propelled ski area... ive been up there really late season but this looks a little earlier than normal.

turbokid

Reaction score
****ty. This world is going to hell in a hand basket. I was just in Blue River and we were helping other groups find areas to ride. We are all, after all, human and supposed sledders.

My dealings with Kertis have always been good, Ben ****ed us around a bit but Kertis seemed on the level. Oh well, another business that will miss business.

Would have liked to catch up to Matt, should have a few weeks back. I hope he returns

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muskoka Freerider (Matt) is running multiple sleds this year, as usual.
His two new sleds this year are a 2022 Skidoo Freeride 154 850T and a 2022 Polaris Patriot Boost RMK Khaos Matryx Slash 155 (thats how he wrote it lol).
He is going to give a full season head to head review between the two (Turbo Doo vs Turbo Poo). Matt is not 'brand loyal' but has always been a Doo rider. Not being a factory rider, and paying out of pocket for both machines, I'm sure we will get an honest opinion from an exceptional rider. Really looking forward to this seasons vlog.

Here the link again for those that haven't seen any.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His youtube money will pay for everthing, good for him.
I like his videos, I can't believe he can work his way up those steep treed narrow draws like he did the end of last season.
The back country sure has opened up in the last decade or 2, some years it would take most of the winter to punch a trail into a bowl. There wasn't hardly anyone else rideing behind Kimberly then. lose the trail if nobody rides for a week. Hard work digging out 100' at a time.
Hopefully he gets some help editing, oh and cooking. He always eats crap.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His youtube money will pay for everthing, good for him.
I like his videos, I can't believe he can work his way up those steep treed narrow draws like he did the end of last season.
The back country sure has opened up in the last decade or 2, some years it would take most of the winter to punch a trail into a bowl. There wasn't hardly anyone else rideing behind Kimberly then. lose the trail if nobody rides for a week. Hard work digging out 100' at a time.
Hopefully he gets some help editing, oh and cooking. He always eats crap.

No it won’t. Would certainly help but unless your into the millions of views your not making any real money.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 to 5 cents per view... IF you have a few hundred thousand subscribers... He's got a wicked channel but needs huge growth to quit workin in the summer....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way it 3 to 5 cents a view for add revenue. More like a fraction of a cent.

most full time youtubers have "paterons" or "only fans" "super chats" ext which is basically people just sending you money to support the cause.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All in all he has some great videos and content and seems like an honest straight shooter looking forward to an unbiased comparison of the 2 factory turboed sleds this season

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3675A0BF-61E4-46C5-BC8E-E66F7D694FC8.png

He has 40000 subscribers. Average views per video is 40000. So between $120-$200 per video. Pays his gas for the day.

Top Bottom