Muskoka Freerider

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t like people from Ontario commercializing our areas anymore than I like people from BC commercializing our areas **** Selkirk. They have tenure to commercialize the land themselves but it is not exclusive. I don’t remember them buying the property At the end of the day the stupid thing is we’re fighting over tracks. Helicopters sell trackless snow. Snowmobilers need trackless snow for a good day. There’s plenty of terrain for all.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully that area doesnt get shut down. That wouldnt be good.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully that area doesnt get shut down. That wouldnt be good.
I think it would be pretty hard for selkirk to convince the bc government that they have more right to the land then the general public.

Mike Wiggles has was hellbent to close all of blue river, never happened.

2. Guided Activities (Extensive Use Area)

A non-exclusive Licence of Occupation for an Extensive Use Area is the standard form of tenure for an adventure tourism operator who conducts dispersed guiding activities over a large area of Crown land. Such guided activities would include mountaineering, rafting, horseback riding, wildlife viewing, snowmobiling, ski touring, ATV-ing, mountain biking and heli-skiing.

The non-exclusive Licence of Occupation provides for non-exclusive use, is not a registerable interest that can be mortgaged, does not allow the tenure holder to restrict public access, and may be for a range of mechanized and/or non-mechanized guide activities.

The term for a Licence of Occupation for an Extensive Use Area may be for up to 45 years. Annual Licence of Occupation rent for an Extensive Use Area is calculated based on either a minimum rent or the number and type of client days in the area.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a tard.

Yo kertis you just drew more attention and exposed your precious private zone.

You filed a red flag report with the closure police to be extra sure the groups that don’t support motorized sports knows all about an incident that didn’t happen?

You called out multiple provinces with your hate speech! Then narrowed that down to non locals.

Matt says he rides Boulder everyday!

You just mad because you have to spell your name every time in your life Curtis?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty. This world is going to hell in a hand basket. I was just in Blue River and we were helping other groups find areas to ride. We are all, after all, human and supposed sledders.

My dealings with Kertis have always been good, Ben ****ed us around a bit but Kertis seemed on the level. Oh well, another business that will miss business.

Would have liked to catch up to Matt, should have a few weeks back. I hope he returns

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen his rig at the Big Eddy pub on Saturday morning.....figure they got the slash. Nice to hear it was only the valves
Muskoka.jpg

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
The locals can have “their” area back now. Hahaha

Matt’s video are pretty addicting I must admit. I looked frwd to the days video everyday. Kinda like a reality show for snowmo, but better and no drama! Well, actually the tire stem scenario was a bit of reality show drama but it didn’t ruin the series, so it was a perfect amount of drama. And it sucked for the snomo community. All in all, 10/10!

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, its getting closer!! I saw Matt post on a newer Turkey video... LET'S GOOOO !!!! THE BOYZ ARE BUZZIN' !

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy any of his merchandise? Was thinking a hat for my son for Christmas but it’s $17 to ship. Seems a little pricey. Spending $50 on a hat is not in my budget.

Top Bottom