Muskoka Freerider

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch that **** every morning...

Seems like a good dude, he doesn't say the area names so that's good, not like I know them anyways lol

ya most videos he is hush hush, but ya know its in Revy somewhere. He also doesn't say how many km the turbo is at haha Im sure he's well past 2,000km already.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt is a good guy! Id watch his vids, but then Id have to quit my Job and head to Revy!

So I dont watch them lol but Ive heard they are really good and hope he can make some $ doing it!

Youtube needs a good mountain sledding show.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt is a good guy! Id watch his vids, but then Id have to quit my Job and head to Revy!

So I dont watch them lol but Ive heard they are really good and hope he can make some $ doing it!

Youtube needs a good mountain sledding show.

Doing pretty much same thing you did years ago...You need a turbo and join him haha

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. My son and I watch it every night. He’s only at 14000 subscribers so will take some more to get the money coming in.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've rode with Matt in Revy. Great guy! He rides everyday. It is a humbling experience to ride with him, just when you think you are progressing he will come and make you look silly!

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beleave he had 700-800 km on tbr turbo and a few more on the 146 which he said he was not expecting, great vlog guy can dangle in the trees lol

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome vid. I'm going to change my morning routine and watch one of his videos. Great pick-me-up in the am.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you start watching it youtube streams him down the rabbit hole hard though. Always links back to his videos if it’s just left playing no matter what the original search was.

Pretty much always playing on the garage TV.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya most videos he is hush hush, but ya know its in Revy somewhere. He also doesn't say how many km the turbo is at haha Im sure he's well past 2,000km already.

He had more km on his 146 last time he compared. But stow wasn’t epic for a while and the “Jerry’s” were down for a month.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know he’s a good **** when the legend Homer takes him riding off the beaten path. There is a contract you have to sign b4 getting to go to help keep the #’s down
About the only thing I watch on YouTube
The Jerry segments. Guarantee I would qualify for a Jerry award riding with him haha

Top Bottom