Muskoka Freerider

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy in Golden and I had 20 Rental sleds with different companies back in the mid 2000’s and the group we were touring up in Silent Pass Choppered in Tim Hortens Cart full of Donuts and Coffee on Silent Lake. The Owner and his son delivered the goods.

Crazy we did that back then. Think it was $50 per person to make it happen.

Not planned, we just called Tim Hortens on sat phone and it was there in a hour.

Crazy.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that puts him right up there with I believe Mike Irman who had Zala's pizza delivered by helo after climbing to the right of the normal path up Turbo hill in one of the BIS events. Haha

Pizza is cool I guess, but nothing will compare to the time I railed up Turbo Hill to find a bachelor party that had heli’d up two strippers! No better way to celebrate climbing turbo than some nice titties in the sun. 👌

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pizza is cool I guess, but nothing will compare to the time I railed up Turbo Hill to find a bachelor party that had heli’d up two strippers! No better way to celebrate climbing turbo than some nice titties in the sun. 👌
I got that same story. Probably around 2008 or 2009. Best thing ever. They had a bunch of inflatables and stuff strapped to
The sleds

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Video by Matt mini BIS always the second weekend in March...........even had the Jerseys on, real men with awesome SKILL there none of this BunnyHop and hop over BS just PURE Skill and Big BALLS...........!!

bcjeepr

Reaction score
I guess that puts him right up there with I believe Mike Irman who had Zala's pizza delivered by helo after climbing to the right of the normal path up Turbo hill in one of the BIS events. Haha
I remember Irmen trying to push a stuck Arctic Cat that attempted to top " Monster" back down the chute. Back in the day . seemed unsportsmanlike .

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember Irmen trying to push a stuck Arctic Cat that attempted to top " Monster" back down the chute. Back in the day . seemed unsportsmanlike .
May have been Don Lentz sled I believe his name was, guys always had sleeper looking Iron but boy could he ride for a older guy!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Video by Matt mini BIS always the second weekend in March...........even had the Jerseys on, real men with awesome SKILL there none of this BunnyHop and hop over BS just PURE Skill and Big BALLS...........!!
I mean no disrespect to chute climbers but personally I think they have a lot of skill and humongous gonads more so than any other segment but I see no comparison in “talent and skill” to a guy like Caleb Kesterke. What he does on a snowmobile is unmatched in my opinion. Flame away. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean no disrespect to chute climbers but personally I think they have a lot of skill and humongous gonads more so than any other segment but I see no comparison in “talent and skill” to a guy like Caleb Kesterke. What he does on a snowmobile is unmatched in my opinion. Flame away. Lol

Caleb can climb what ever he wants.
They dropped off the back side of a local big moutain the other day. My buddy dabs said he just about chit his pants climbing back out lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caleb can climb what ever he wants.
They dropped off the back side of a local big moutain the other day. My buddy dabs said he just about chit his pants climbing back out lol
Yeah give him a strong turbo sled and he probably could do a couple bow ties on the way up Monster and a re entry at the top and ride it back down lol

roughriders

Reaction score
I got that same story. Probably around 2008 or 2009. Best thing ever. They had a bunch of inflatables and stuff strapped to
The sleds
was it that long ago already, good times!
IMG-20130912-WA001.jpg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think so. They flew the strippers in. I want to
Say one of them had a pull rigged up onto the back of an apex tunnel. Though some suits on the girls and doubled them out when they were done for the day. A group from loydminister if I remember right.
I stopped for a 10 minute bs took in the views before I left haha.

Top Bottom