Mt Washington riding

Halon60

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’m gonna be on the island near end of March. I rented a sled for my girlfriend from Courtney. My question is... anyone know where to go ride? Lol. I’m not familiar with area. I was hoping my brother would be off work to show us where to go but that’s not happening. Thanks for your help.

Halon60

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for similar info. Will be there later this week with sleds and ready to ride.

I rode there early this week. Snow was down but still soft. It’s a small area. If you drive up to Mt Washington there is 2 pullouts one on the right and one on the left of the road. There is a small sign from the snowmobile club on a pole. I just unloaded on the right side going up and followed the tracks they were there. Terrain is varied. I hope this helps. Sorry I could not give you Kms. Just GPS it and the rest is easy to find. I would sled there again.

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best riding on the island requires skill to get to as nothing is mapped or groomed. It is the Wild West with new discoveries made each year.

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5A182C0D-DEAC-4CDE-883E-230A5ADB89F0.jpg

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
That looks wicket. I will be working in Vancouver in the new year on a rotation. Be awesome to come over and check out Mt. Washington sometime if ya wouldn't mind letting a guy tag along.

Top Bottom