Mr. Little's Pub and Grub; New Norway

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I decided to take Friday off and set a destination of New Norway. There was more than enough snow to get us there since the majority of the fields are stubble. Mr. Little's Pub and Grub is a great destination with good eats and great owners. We frequented quite often in the summer and look forward to visiting as often as we can this sledding season. Thanks to Janelle and Al for the great hospitality! Below is a link to their Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/MrLittlesPubnGrub/?fref=ts

Last edited:

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Back when we used to take regular trips to New Norway, Edberg, Ferintosh, Round Hill (had peelers) Hay Lakes and By Da Slough, quite often hitting 2 or 3 of them in an evening. Had a whole lot of fun back when!!!

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back when we used to take regular trips to New Norway, Edberg, Ferintosh, Round Hill (had peelers) Hay Lakes and By Da Slough, quite often hitting 2 or 3 of them in an evening. Had a whole lot of fun back when!!!

Its too bad that most of them are gone now. Ferintosh and New Norway are the only one left from the list above and I too have been at all of them! Round Hill was open in the summer but I believe it is closed for the winter.

Top Bottom