Mountain Mania 9 - Golden BC, Jan 22 - Jan 23, 2016

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't recall a waterfall into Silent Pass however there is a infamous one at the silver mines . Could be wrong , first time for everything ( please do not chechk history lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Was that our day 2? I thought it was Silent...... the one with the big scary waterfall that was so hyped.

I'm not scared of the drive, just don't want to do it...... that was a LONG 20km/hr drive
You guys were way too cool to hang with us.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was that our day 2? I thought it was Silent...... the one with the big scary waterfall that was so hyped.

I'm not scared of the drive, just don't want to do it...... that was a LONG 20km/hr drive
Silent you came with us on day 1 I think. Day 2 we did quartz, can't remember where you guys said you were going that day

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Both Silent and Silver Mines have a Water Run of sorts, silent eventually seems like a hill as snow builds up as does Silver. At Silver it's a pretty good climb that if you get off line you end up on the rocks and have probably just written off your sled.
Silver Mines - glad I did the run but it's full of Avy Traps, the ones that had already fallen were epic with no chance of escape/survival.
At the end you cross through another trap and ride what I'm told is an awesome area. I decided not to ride past.
For me I try to minimize risk and after riding Silver Mines once I won't do it again.
Chatter Creek....Awesome...long drive in and can't be driven without a proper radio to verify trucks coming. Worth the trip.

Life is good in "Da Hood"

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I dunno where it was then..... there was a lot of hype about the "waterfall" and Arlene was pretty wound up until she saw it first hand and climbed 1/2 throttle....

All I know was it was a long slow drive in on a radio controlled road.....

maybe it was chatter

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I dunno where it was then..... there was a lot of hype about the "waterfall" and Arlene was pretty wound up until she saw it first hand and climbed 1/2 throttle....

All I know was it was a long slow drive in on a radio controlled road.....

maybe it was chatter
Silent pass..... Waterfall is always hyped up but the I've never had an issue with it personally. That was the day we had the fire going, Jerome snapped his steering post etc

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres everybody riding friday,we've never been so I thought we'd ask at the meet in greet a good place to go saturday.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's everyone riding friday,we've never been so I figured I'd ask at the meet and great for suggestions for saturday .Anybody here where the meet and great is?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuggin work, I am going to be stuck in the bush so will not be attending so have two tickets and a double room booked if some one is looking for tickets.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Fuggin work, I am going to be stuck in the bush so will not be attending so have two tickets and a double room booked if some one is looking for tickets.

I'll be stuck in the bush too and won't have you to give me a ski pull.
Too bad Buddy.

Life is good in "Da Hood"

Top Bottom