Mountain Mania 2009 -- January 30 - Feb 1, 2009

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is your latest update as of this morning.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending111.jpg
    snowandmudattending111.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 85

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The Krazy Kanadian informed me last night that he will be unable to attend this event. His work called him in and we know without funds from work there is no fun to be had.

Friday in Mcbride is a Free ride, I suggest if you are new to the mountains or just to the area, you stick to Bell Mountain. You can find directions to this area here,

The trail in is short and theres lots of terrain to play on. Barry (bbtoys) says he will be around town helping people, he'll be wearing a orange vest,

Friday: Meet and Greet
Gigglin' Grizzly Pub(former Powerhouse Pub) from 7pm - 11:00pm.(kids are allowed)
  • Early Bird Raffle
  • Early Registration
This will be an event much like our suds night where food and drink will be served by the "Gigglin Grizzly" pub, on your own tabs.

Saturday Morning:
Renshaw Parking Lot
  • Registration, Buy your trail pass, sign your waivers
  • Basic use of a beacon showing for beginners -- Note: This is not a course but a simple demonstration. Snowandmud.com Encourages you to take an accredited Avalanche or Beacon Course.
Renshaw Cabin 10:00am
  • Group Photo for anyone that wishes to be included. The media may be here for this
Saturday Evening:
HALL
Doors open at 6pm Cocktails 6:30, Dinner 7:00pm.
Meal Consists of:
  • Roast Beef
  • Saigon Chicken
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Veggies
  • Salads
  • Buns
  • Homemade Desserts
Door Prizes, Raffles, Fundraising, portion of proceeds to support McBride Snowmobile Club
Cash Bar - All Proceeds from bar to McBride Snowmobile Club
Tickets for the Dinner/Banquet are $30 including Tax available Now, https://www.snowandmud.com/mm09tix.html

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If your name is on the ticket list, and you dont have your tickets in the mail. I will have all the tickets at the door to the event and i'll have them with me as well at the grizz. If you cant find the Giggling Grizley, its right behind the hockey arena. Right beside the Robson Valley community center where the party is on Saturday night.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well guys the THUNDERSTRUCK CREW IS NOW IN MCBRIDE.. I was out and had a few brew's with them tonight..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is the last update I will be posting.
If Ive missed anyone off the list or if I haf the spelling of your name wrong...please accept my apology.

Heading out to McBride at the end of the work day. Looking forward to putting a few faces to the site names on Friday night and Saturday night.

Everyone drive careful.

Cheerz

Attachments

• snowandmudattending111.jpg
    snowandmudattending111.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 80

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and trannis baer workin on thuderstruck's sleds at spindrift powersports.. i was workin on dave schell's and trennis was doinj some work on his own..

Attachments

• 100_0949.jpg
    100_0949.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 63

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I'm really sorry I've had to change plans, but I have a two week course I have to attend in Vancouver.. So I'm going to the wet coast not the snowy mountains,,, Thanks Ron for all your efforts,,, I'm sorry I have to change plans on such a short notice... I SUCK!! really sorry...

Hope it's an awesome weekend..

cheers

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard that it could be a snowy weekend up in them mountains.

Wish I could have joined all of you.

Everyone have a blast....but PLEASE use your head and don't take unnecessary risks. I want lots of happy/funny stories and plenty of pics, not the the opposite!

Play safe!!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun and play safe, wish we could be there again but s**t happens. Please post some updates and pic's. :beer::beer:

Tunderin' RT

Reaction score
Just got back. Rode Bell on Friday , went great. Renshaw on Saturday, poor weather, and then again Bell on Sunday with good weather. Great turnout, fantastic banquet, excellent people, great time. We will definitely go again.
:perfect10:

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back home the supper was sweet lots of planing involved in the event will definatly be back next year,snow was good weather not so good all in all was a great weekend nice to meet some of you guys and gals will post some pics tomorow

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I had a great time at the banquet. I met alot of members. Had a good time riding with Thunder Struck Team. I helped Trennis off of the trail and back to the parking lot after he ran out of propane. I was right behind Jim's Nytro as the track came off. That was an interesting trail ride home on saturday.
The Elks royal purple put on a great meal. Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The banquet was really good.. I missed the meet & greet as ihad to change out a pto crankseal for a guy on friday night, but it was all good as it meant he got to ride on the saturday.. It was good to meet some new s&m'ers and also seee some i havn't seen in a while.. I'd like to thank all the guys that stopped by our shop this past weekend and checked out the shop as it was a really successful weekend for our shop.. We also had some fun helping trennis try to keep the throttle bodies on his propane apex as they kept seeming to blow off.. Finally we built a heavy-duty bracket to hold airbox to motor.. Then it held for himm.. We really enjoyed having the chance to get to know the guys from thunderstruck as they stopped by the shop each day..

motoman05

Reaction score
That would be my sled that blew the crank seal after wrapping the belt around the
clutch on Friday. I can't say thanks enough to glen and his whole crew for getting me
back on the trail. we got to Spindrift on Friday evening and by Staurday morning Glen
had it fixed. Anyone who has problems in Mcbride will be very well taken care of by
everyone at Spindrift.
I would like to also thank sledderglen for helping us remove what was left of the belt
on the trail on Friday.
Thanks very much guys, had a blast this weekend and I will be back.

Reaction score
would also like to say we all had a good time at MM09 and we will definately be back again. Also would like to thank the whole crew at Spindrift for all their help this weekend. Great bunch of people. Look forward to seeing them soon

Top Bottom