MONSTER WORKS Powersports Repairs, mods and service

Monsterworksinc

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Monsterworks is still going strong but the economy is hurting us a bit, like everyone I am sure, and I hope everyone can stay away from the virus scare. We have developed into a company with a very good reputation and will continue to impress as our youngest share holder is our top mechanic. He has turned into a first class mechanic with a perfect success ratio. I have never been so happy as to see how Jesse takes on the most complex of engine rebuilds and completes the projects with a goal of not having it fail. He has so far met that goal and has about 50 engines under him. From the most complex 4 stroke custom turbos to your 50 cc kiddie bike he takes it on with a methodical approach that ensures the most important outcome. No failures. Our shop is asking that you give us a chance to show you what we can do for you. We take on each of your projects with the goal of impressing you so you tell your friends. Give us a chance to show you. We are also building a project for myself that everyone might be interested to see. Building a 2000 BRP DS 650 into a reverse trike. Its going well and should be on the road this summer. Come in and check it out. Call 780 963 1847

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last time I seen you guys you were fixing my stuff at your acreage, absolutely awsome service and Jesse was just getting going. Very happy too see your business grow , keep up the good work, hear good things all the time!

Top Bottom