Mods stop deleting my threads please!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Havnt caught up on this thread for a bit. I have a hard time reading it because it’s like I’m in grade 6 again. First of all I have never rode sicamous either so point your dagger another direction if that is intended too throw a dart. And Marty, you send me a I want to be your buddy letter, me and Ron both got a kick out of that lol. And all of a sudden you own all the spacers, if there here there yours lol. I don’t ban people often, actually you were the first in 2 years. Keep in mind I’m not interested in a battle over your spacers. I will have another 80 sets of your spacers arriving shortly, tested and approved for G4 and G5 applications. Hopefully I don’t run out before spring.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havnt caught up on this thread for a bit. I have a hard time reading it because it’s like I’m in grade 6 again. First of all I have never rode sicamous either so point your dagger another direction if that is intended too throw a dart. And Marty, you send me a I want to be your buddy letter, me and Ron both got a kick out of that lol. And all of a sudden you own all the spacers, if there here there yours lol. I don’t ban people often, actually you were the first in 2 years. Keep in mind I’m not interested in a battle over your spacers. I will have another 80 sets of your spacers arriving shortly, tested and approved for G4 and G5 applications. Hopefully I don’t run out before spring.
I reported this post :ROFLMAO:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not that I really cared, doesn’t hurt my feelings to spend the shirt money elsewhere. Just never used to be like that, I bought a few S&M shirts years ago and every time was helped all was fine. The last couple shows I’ve been too was like pulling teeth to get someone at the S&M to help a guy or talk. More or less just saying it used to be a more inviting type of group, now it’s turned into the old boys group. Like what we like, do as we do and obey all our rules. If you don’t you get banned lol…… apparently

Good input for our next sled show. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Lyle, we need to ride Sicamous and Revy.
Really…it’s a bucket list thing.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well let’s go , I been wanting to go for a long time and yes, I would go with ya in a heartbeat curtis, Anyone else headed that way looking for another guy I would consider jumping in . Cancelled heading there once already this year. I will get there. Sooner is better than later.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well let’s go , I been wanting to go for a long time and yes, I would go with ya in a heartbeat curtis, Anyone else headed that way looking for another guy I would consider jumping in . Cancelled heading there once already this year. I will get there. Sooner is better than later.

We have to wait for better conditions.

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last winter the wife and I signed up to help clear some trails, and generally help out.
We got to the PG snowmobile club on the day, at the assigned time, and nobody was there, so we left.

Top Bottom