Mods stop deleting my threads please!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Come on guys. Half my threads get deleted and I spend a lot of time and thought to keep peeps entertained and keep the interest up in this forum.
I’ve requested tailgate, no response. I’ve requested covid section, no response. There’s never a reason given for deleting or moving my posts to some mysterious place.
Ban me or something, this anonymous thread deleting is for the birds. Or tell me what members are complaining about my posts.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Come on guys. Half my threads get deleted and I spend a lot of time and thought to keep peeps entertained and keep the interest up in this forum.
I’ve requested tailgate, no response. I’ve requested covid section, no response. There’s never a reason given for deleting or moving my posts to some mysterious place.
Ban me or something, this anonymous thread deleting is for the birds. Or tell me what members are complaining about my posts.
You need to find a hobby that your good at..... obviously clutching & "entertaining" aren't working.....

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there prejudice on S&M? I'm hearing a story about spring spacers that has me like whoa?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be dammed...

Now we have missing Threads in a world of conspiracy and corruption...

Don't tell me that the goverment is planing on bring in a carbon tax,,, i heard roumors that they are planning on sending men to the moon and Elvis Presley died...

What's the world coming too,,, how come they didn't contact me,,, I said,,, look here guys...

If anything happens in the world I want too know about it right away,,, and I hope it gets posted on this thread before it disappears or ends up getting moved to a snowmobile {Ski-doo vs Polaris Thread} where everyone's bits everyone's head off,,, or my Mom is tuffer then your Dad argument...

Ok ok ok...

It was me,,, i asked the moderators too remove threads that are Hart warming,,, a joy too read,,, light harted and humorous since its considered racist in my books...

Entertained and Interesting Threads and Posts need to be removed immediately too prevent any kind of comanality between pepole or we will end up with 1 £♧€¥ Up World...

Can you picture a Web Forum where everyone loves 1 another,,, we all agree with 1 another on every single topic...

Sheeeeeeezzz !!!

How £♧€¥ Up is that...

Next thing you know we will end up defunding the Moderators along with the police,,, then everyone on Mudd and Snow ends up eating Crayons...

How many of our Brothers and Sisters have to parish or O.D. on to much Crayon intake before the humans on Earth or Moon catch on...

The shame of it all,,, whats the world coming too,,, i bet 10 too 1 that I'm next in the cancel culture...

Its Pitch Fork and Cickle Time all,,, lets rises up and stand our ground,,, We can't let the Mods dictate what is and isn't appropriate these days...

Next thing you know our free speech and freedoms will be taken away...

Thats not right or fare...

Lets all get canceled at the same time,,, that will show the moderators who's boss...

Power too the people all...

I vote yes that we take this too task,,, theres just too many Crayons and not enough pepole on this forum to stand up for whats right...

Lets do it all...

Oh,,, dose this mean I have to lead the mottly crew into battle again,,, dam,,, just when we were that close to seeing eye 2 eye...

We just missed the mark to pull it off,,, now we have to start all over once again...

Hoo Himmmmm...

So Sad

Jt

Last edited:

PowderKing973

Reaction score
is there prejudice on S&M? I'm hearing a story about spring spacers that has me like whoa?
i hear one of the mods deleted a guy from the site since said Mod pirated his work (spacers). guess that's what this site is all about, pirating & deleting anyone who gets in their way!

watch i'm sure this will be the next one to go missing!

** Smoke Bomb **

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
i hear one of the mods deleted a guy from the site since said Mod pirated his work (spacers). guess that's what this site is all about, pirating & deleting anyone who gets in their way!

watch i'm sure this will be the next one to go missing!

** Smoke Bomb **
That was another issue I hear. You have something for sale put it in classifieds, if its a business, then you should be a vendor, as Martins, Cycleworks, Specialty Sleds and others pay for banners, without them this site doesn't exist. Without mods the site can get out of control fast. Tough enough to keep everyone happy especially with what state this new world is in.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It was sunny and warm in Calgary today. + 10 and not a hint of snow in sight!!!

Heard it was because of "Global Carbon atmospheric River Warming"
Is Trudy training everyone how to say things now with his kindergarten teacher Chrystia Freeland. Still pisses me off every time I hear the Canadian Anthem at the hockey games.

PowderKing973

Reaction score
That was another issue I hear. You have something for sale put it in classifieds, if its a business, then you should be a vendor, as Martins, Cycleworks, Specialty Sleds and others pay for banners, without them this site doesn't exist. Without mods the site can get out of control fast. Tough enough to keep everyone happy especially with what state this new world is in.

Thats all fine and dandy.. but i don’t think the other guy was a business.

From facebook & talking to him it looks like he’s just doing it as a hobby and a little extra sledding money.

So the real question is.. did he get booted for selling spacers or did he get booted cause he got in someones way with a little bit of power

Top Bottom