MM2020

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now with that being said I think everybody better get those tickets cause I told Ron any late purchases should be double.....if there are any !

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Now with that being said I think everybody better get those tickets cause I told Ron any late purchases should be double.....if there are any !

YEP, Here's the deal, 80 Tickets currently sold, very surprising, May say 130 max for Caterers. But I will raise the price of the tickets on this Friday because I have to personally take the risk that If only 100 people buy tickets then I have to fork out the money for the caterers for 30 meals which is well over $1000. So I will share the risk with all the people that wait to buy there tickets past this date.

So get off the pot, I haven't seen any further tickets sale in 2 days.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.showpass.com/mountain-mania-x/[/FONT]

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here! Here! Take time out from dreaming about your 22000 new turbo Doo and buy some tickets....if your one of the lucky ones too get one before next weekend please bring it so I can take for a rip !

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forecast looks delicious for MM2020.

yes it looks great. hope the days before are accurate. snow and more snow. get your tickets, limited number left as I have submitted my numbers to the caterer. add some extra so don't wait.

Top Bottom