MM 2009 Meet and Greet

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hey Guys, I wanted to let everyone know as per BBToys suggestion I will be at the meet and greet on Friday at the Gigglin Grizzly and I will be selling trail passes for Saturday's ride. The plan will be to have a special pass for saturdays ride so that if you have already purchased one from me at the meet and greet, when you get to the trail head in the morning you will just have to show your tickets either to myself or my grandfather and then go and park, this will help the flow in the staging area, all three parking areas are beautifully cleared out and should still be so for the weekend, everyone knows how to park right---straight, tight to your neighbor and all the way back(or forward) I am sure you have all heard me say that like a million times!
Anyways, if you want to you will be able to purchase the pass Friday at the Pub or Saturday morning on the trail head, either works for me.

Eh BBToys, maybe I should wear my New Years Dress?:p
Look forward to seeing everyone there!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great idea. How will we know who you are?...lol....
Hey Guys, I wanted to let everyone know as per BBToys suggestion I will be at the meet and greet on Friday at the Gigglin Grizzly and I will be selling trail passes for Saturday's ride. The plan will be to have a special pass for saturdays ride so that if you have already purchased one from me at the meet and greet, when you get to the trail head in the morning you will just have to show your tickets either to myself or my grandfather and then go and park, this will help the flow in the staging area, all three parking areas are beautifully cleared out and should still be so for the weekend, everyone knows how to park right---straight, tight to your neighbor and all the way back(or forward) I am sure you have all heard me say that like a million times!
Anyways, if you want to you will be able to purchase the pass Friday at the Pub or Saturday morning on the trail head, either works for me.

Eh BBToys, maybe I should wear my New Years Dress?:p
Look forward to seeing everyone there!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Attachments

• IMG_1248_1.jpg
    IMG_1248_1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 411

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin forward to seein everyone at the meet and greeet on friday night.. Should be a great time... The Spindrift crew will be there.. As long as people dont break a bunch of stuff on friday anyways..LOL..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Groomer will have the trail done Fri. nite and then proceed up about 1:00 on sat. afternoon. So if you are coming down early go slow so we don't run into the groomer. This will be put in most all posts for the next week and then enforced on sat. when you park. Be save.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hey SBR, I will of course be the one with the tickets and the bucket labelled Flygirl's Horse fund!

And as usual I will probably be wearing my hoodie, just jeans instead of 700 layers of winter clothing!

I look forward to seeing everyone not in the freezing cold for a change!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So your telling us you don't really weigh in at 500 lbs....lol...I knew that.

Hey SBR, I will of course be the one with the tickets and the bucket labelled Flygirl's Horse fund!

And as usual I will probably be wearing my hoodie, just jeans instead of 700 layers of winter clothing!

I look forward to seeing everyone not in the freezing cold for a change!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Thanks SBR way to make a girl feel good! JK

I just got to see all the new S&M gear over at Spindrift, very nice!
You will have to check out there display when you get to town, it looks very good. Great people over there!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are three day passes available as well!
catmando!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi boys,

I will have the three day passes with me aswell friday night or if you are going up one of the hills friday morning then you can grab them then. It will be the same deal as usual, even thought you have your pass, please just show them at the trail head, we keep a count of how many sleds are on the hill for grooming and for safety.

Hope this answers your questions,
See you on Friday!:d

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we should be arriving about 9-10 BC time. Excited to meet some members and have a good time. I'm pretty jealous of the members that are riding Friday too.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we worked out some details with the griz tonight.. there will be a couple of big screens playing sleddin vids at the meet and greet...

Top Bottom