midwest motorsports quads and bikes

uncle_buck

Reaction score
have been looking at the midwest line of side by sides if anyone has info on these please let me know Im thinking of becoming a dealer.

grizzly se

Reaction score
I don't know about the side by sides but I just bought two quads, 110 and 150 . I'm qiute impressed about the bikes, how well they are built and how they run in the mud.

Bethovan

Reaction score
Don't know if you already became a dealer, but.......I bought a UTX 800 from a dealer in Medicine Hat. That literally started falling apart the first day.

wore through 3 belts - 1 the first day out
Fan stopped working_installed a new one
powerpoint started on fire, melting ignition wires
rear axle severed
clutch fell apart
Tansmission won't keep it in gear
stock tires are so useless they will puncture with a stick.. had to replace tires within 2 months
rubber stoppers fell off underside of dump box
headlights stopped working

All this within 4 months and I don't use it for mudding or rough off-roading. I do sub work for the power company and use it to drive from power pole to power pole...That's It!..never even been on a trail..only driven in ditches along range roads and through cropland & pasture To add extreme insult to extreme injury 2 different dealers told me that the head office in Three Hills consistently blames the customer for breakage so they don't have to cover under warranty (they did cover 1 of the $100 belts and the fan). Spent over $3000 repairing it so far and it's in again getting the transmission fixed.

NEVER ; NEVER go near these. I also run a Mule and Kubota that are the toughest most reliable side x side's I have ever used....2007 Mule 610 has over 3000 hours, has never failed me and besides fluid changes, replaced one belt and had injectors cleaned...I made a huge mistake not sticking with what I knew to be good and I've been paying dearly ever since

my 40% of a nickle

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in 99 to 03 i was GIO dealer in Barrhead ,i sold 28 units and lost 21 friends? i wasnt told by my distributor to drain the corn oil they called oil. the last 7 units i started putting 15-40 oil in them, think they were all still running when i moved in 2012.

Top Bottom