Mexico

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make a little pill for that, and just like that 20 min later and I was there…
freeking long flight for sure but the seats are nice.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sister and brother in-law are in Vietnam right now, they have never done a big trip like this, they are there for 6 weeks, having a great trip and pictures look like a neat place, cheap food and rooms, they aren't on a tour just winging it.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sister and brother in-law are in Vietnam right now, they have never done a big trip like this, they are there for 6 weeks, having a great trip and pictures look like a neat place, cheap food and rooms, they aren't on a tour just winging it.
Went to Vietnam in 2018 on a whim, one of the best vacations i have ever had will defiantly go back again so much to see and do, not just sit on the beach all day,,

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what my sister said, lots to see and do. She was worried not having anything booked but said it's easy to find places to stay and the transportation system is quite good. There on a train goin somewhere since yesterday. Train ticket and nice stateroom for both was 40 dollars, super cheap traveling around there

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Puerto Vallarta in 2 weeks... haven't been there in 5 years... been doing Huatulco lately, but they've priced themselves out of the market. Want to look for a condo down there :)
Huatulco 10 years ago pricing compared to now is insane. It is by far the safest and best place in Mexico. +32 every day year-round with almost no rainy season. Super safe also. One time.
We were in downtown, smoking a joint in the Square in front of a bar. Military drove by. They have their guns down by their sides big smiles on their faces and waving at me and my family while we are Hooten the weed. Lol. My favourite place so far in Mexico

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what my sister said, lots to see and do. She was worried not having anything booked but said it's easy to find places to stay and the transportation system is quite good. There on a train goin somewhere since yesterday. Train ticket and nice stateroom for both was 40 dollars, super cheap traveling around there
Not going down the Covid bitching spree.. but just wondering as we are looking to go in late feb but hearing there is restrictions with shots and tests. wifes bro was going to Vietnam but found out it will cost $1600 in tests for the family getting on and off planes. Kick in the pills so maybe off to Costa rica again as Panama is requiring shots and tests too.
did you sister mention any of this?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to PV in November. stayed in the riu palace Pacifico, nice place but just not for me.

Attachments

• D34EB693-C9CC-4102-9599-15AACD00FA64.jpeg
    D34EB693-C9CC-4102-9599-15AACD00FA64.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 72
  • 8687BAD9-A198-400F-9300-59AECE5E91ED.jpeg
    8687BAD9-A198-400F-9300-59AECE5E91ED.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 498B8027-7E5C-42CC-8C68-B9A820CD9960.jpeg
    498B8027-7E5C-42CC-8C68-B9A820CD9960.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 72

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not going down the Covid bitching spree.. but just wondering as we are looking to go in late feb but hearing there is restrictions with shots and tests. wifes bro was going to Vietnam but found out it will cost $1600 in tests for the family getting on and off planes. Kick in the pills so maybe off to Costa rica again as Panama is requiring shots and tests too.
did you sister mention any of this?
Nope they had none of that, said it was a breeze and they did research coming home to know what they were getting in to, and there's no way she would go if that was the case, she's rather cheap and would have just gone somewhere else. This is her first big trip to the otherside of the world so she planned and researched heavily to know what to expect. So far so good according to my daily report from her.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope they had none of that, said it was a breeze and they did research coming home to know what they were getting in to, and there's no way she would go if that was the case, she's rather cheap and would have just gone somewhere else. This is her first big trip to the otherside of the world so she planned and researched heavily to know what to expect. So far so good according to my daily report from her.
Right on, I’m going to investigate a little further. Don’t need to show up to a chit show when traveling that far.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to take a trip in February... thoughts on Tulum?

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to take a trip in February... thoughts on Tulum?

Was in Playa del Carmen back in April but did a half day tour to the ruins in Tulum. Even though it was just a half day I would pick Tulum for spending time in vs playa or cancun. Had people tell me that for awhile it was the quieter less busy place to go but the ruins site was pretty busy that day. Wish I could speak on the rest of the area or the resorts and hotels in that area.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tulum is great but this place looks weird. I’m like shaving my head and beating a drum or waking up in a bath of ice with a body part missing. Just seems weird or is it me.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahaha! I'm just looking for something different than the Riu lol Its been a few years since we have gone anywhere so I want to check out somewhere cool

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahh yes, never thought of that... took the 2 hour bus ride from montego bay to Negril, felt like forever....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever been here? Its a fun place to get drunk if ur into that

Just off the coast of cancun. Golf carts, tacos and drinks in a coconut

20230513_185159.jpg

Top Bottom