Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We prefer all inclusive. But that just use
Tried a few resort chains
Seems we end up at a rui

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we booked today for a week mid October. Now the million dollar question, do we use arrive can or just have my lawyers card handy when we come home? Two weeks of quarantine isn’t happening. I’m thinking it might be better to take fines and fight them in court. What’s everyone think? Travelling with wife 13 year old and 5 and 4 year olds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing I don't like about the airbnb route is trying to figure out every meal. I've heard of some places providing a butler/chef though
Last time we did it we packed a bunch of oatmeal and granola bars etc for the kids then picked up fruit and bread, peanut butter etc for quick and easy breakfasts/lunches and stayed close enough to the town center that we had our choice of restaurants or street vendors. The street food was generally better than the restaurants.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would also suggest you speak with the lawyer you plan using prior to travelling, just so he is prepared in the event you have to have someone call him. Also to make sure he is the right lawyer, cause the tick tok guys never answer their phone.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would also suggest you speak with the lawyer you plan using prior to travelling, just so he is prepared in the event you have to have someone call him. Also to make sure he is the right lawyer, cause the tick tok guys never answer their phone.

Yeah I have two I work with for my business. My litigation guy will be all over it.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I can see how this might work from the not accepting terms and conditions and not sharing private info legal aspect. Lawyer would have a good time with that video evidence. Would like to know if others have had as much success doing the same?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We booked a week at Gran Sirenis a week at Bahia Principe and 3 days at Ocean View in Cancun. Should get home just in time to get a new sled before Christmas. Some one posted on here before they went to Gran Serenis and liked it.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We booked a week at Gran Sirenis a week at Bahia Principe and 3 days at Ocean View in Cancun. Should get home just in time to get a new sled before Christmas. Some one posted on here before they went to Gran Serenis and liked it.
We’ll be at the Grand Sirenis Dec 6-16. First time there but have been to quite a few other places.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been to the Gran Sirenis twice now. Great place

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marival distinct luxury residences is excellent if you like up scale and don’t mind spending a little more. Food is top notch and resort is beautiful.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went to the rui in Mazatlan for 10 days in December
Was very nice.
Our 15 th trip to Mexico.
Our friends are there now. They said for 3 days everyone stayed at the resort.

But now out and about.

We will go back to Mexico again.

Warm sun and sand is better than snow

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thailand, Vietnam. there is other kick ass places to go with out gun fire, unless you were their in 1968.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing like sitting on a plane for 20 or 30 hours for a lil vacay. No fkning thanks.

Top Bottom