Membership 2022-23

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody buy a 2022-23 RSC membership online? I can’t seem to sort out how to do it. It looks like it is still last years offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s the lowdown on last nights meeting? Never had the opportunity to watch it on Zoom. Hearing rumours Slim is running for President and the old one is suing the club?

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The meeting was a bit odd.
They installed a new board. No vote needed. Now the board needs to find a new president and new secretary. Lots of question asked about why the old board was dissolved but there was no comment.
It sounds like a few of the old board members are in the new board.
That’s my take on it anyways.
Not sure what happened but there seems to be a lot of hurt feelings.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Anybody buy a 2022-23 RSC membership online? I can’t seem to sort out how to do it. It looks like it is still last years offers.

New prices not set yet for annual membership??????? Usually not available till October as far as I can remember....That's not saying much though, age and all. LOL.
Whether they stay the same or increase who knows....

I am pretty sure daily rates are the same as they are governed by park,rec,trails (or something of that sort)
Example....got to park rec page..Link below.

Last edited:

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ab662f38d14e204191dae30851026726.jpg

$275 if you buy early. Not bad, I was expecting a big increase.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Well isn't that nice.
Same price as last year!

Accommodations, food, fuel, etc. are a different story though.

This page has all info and place to LINK (buy membership).....

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ab662f38d14e204191dae30851026726.jpg

$275 if you buy early. Not bad, I was expecting a big increase.

Well come on over to Sicamous. It is 325! and you get clapped out grooming equipment that rarely runs and a ch!t show for parking and riding the gravel most of the year.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Groomers and parking aside. I would have to say sicamouse trails are far better than revy all year long.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode owles and blue a few times each last year. Trail was mint up and down with full parking lots. I can’t recall riding revy trails like the in the last 4-5 years. Like other than coming down at night after the groomer went down.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No to the lefties. Must have timed it right. Been trying to ride Sica a bit more over the last few years. And always seemed to notice how smooth the trails were. Revy has had brutal trails over the last 2 years. But, it needs to be said there’s a lot more to a club than grooming trails.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience Sicamous was always better for grooming than Revy until the last couple years. I wasn’t there in the winters of 20 and 21 but all my buddies are saying it’s gone backwards there.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No to the lefties. Must have timed it right. Been trying to ride Sica a bit more over the last few years. And always seemed to notice how smooth the trails were. Revy has had brutal trails over the last 2 years. But, it needs to be said there’s a lot more to a club than grooming trails.
Keep riding Sicy and you will experience it. I can hear the skegs on the gravel from my house most of the season. More logging again this coming winter creating awesome conditions

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience Sicamous was always better for grooming than Revy until the last couple years. I wasn’t there in the winters of 20 and 21 but all my buddies are saying it’s gone backwards there.
They stopped doing it Ken. Remember last year when they shut down early? That was because all the grooming staff had enough of the GM lady telling them how to do it in less time and quit. They are looking for new operators this winter.

There are better ways up than the groomed trails anyway and Revy is half the price,

Last edited:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep riding Sicy and you will experience it. I can hear the skegs on the gravel from my house most of the season. More logging again this coming winter creating awesome conditions
In fairness this is more based on the temps and snow fall down low than quality of grooming? We avoid owls head staging lot for this reason. Always a zoo and bare first 2kms or more

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In fairness this is more based on the temps and snow fall down low than quality of grooming? We avoid owls head staging lot for this reason. Always a zoo and bare first 2kms or more
That is due to the logging operations plowing the road until Christmas time. They are logging owlhead heavy for a minimum two more years they say so expect it to be bad at Owlhead for a while. There is many othet ways to get up there and avoid the dirt.

Top Bottom