Medicine lake

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does someone have a fishing report for 2012 yet on medicine, i want to bring my father out in a few weeks and go, we dont want to hit gull, pigeon, sylvan, and i have never fished here before, also is there a size restriction on outboard motor?

Or can soemone recommend another spot other than listed above (tried burnstick, phylis.. ect)
want some nice size perch and maybe some decent slough sharks.

tks

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No and it is not a bad lake to fish at, I think they fixed the ramp last year as it was a mess a few years ago. There are some deep holes that you can get walleye but I think it is catch and release for them.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burnstick is usually good. Perch. Walleye. I've never caught any size for pike but there seems like lots of food for them in there so they must be some decent size. Just need to follow the creek bed out to the main part of the lake if ya got a deep v.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops. Didn't see your location till after.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No and it is not a bad lake to fish at, I think they fixed the ramp last year as it was a mess a few years ago. There are some deep holes that you can get walleye but I think it is catch and release for them.

Thanks i think we will go here

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burnstick is usually good. Perch. Walleye. I've never caught any size for pike but there seems like lots of food for them in there so they must be some decent size. Just need to follow the creek bed out to the main part of the lake if ya got a deep v.

yes we always have good luck just trolling around the weed bed in the middle, catch more walleye than pike lol, but cant keep em lmfao, and i have never caught a perch bigger than 7 oz in any of the surrounding lakes, but see the bigger ones once in awhile.
tks

Top Bottom