Maylong weekend Brule 2013

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well were hoping to debut a Ltr with a Boondocker nos kit this year, but sadly we cant get it to run. Seems to be a glitch in the fuel controller we cant get sorted.
Double checked for air leaks, shooting break clean while bike was running at all potential leaks. Found nothing. Bike will start and idle at 1400 warm up and climb to 2800 and the air-screw will act like a on off switch.
So we began playing with the map down low trying to get it as close to factory mapping on the very bottom end. This seemed to solve the problem. Took the bike for a rip and now were back to square one again.http://www.ltr450hq.com/forums/images/smilies/hang3.gif
Going back to a pc5 and just enjoying the ride, Boondocker kit for the Ltr is a headache none of us want to deal with anymore. We will probably try the Boss noss kit next.

playing with the nos are ya? lol you can't get it working right did you take it to a dyno? i don't know much about that kit... thats the kit that as 2 bottles. 1 gas 1 nos isn't it? dont know what to tell you i ran a cold fusion kit that dont have a computer telling it what to do. i just had a button ON, OFF that was it lol

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Single bottle kit with fuel controller. The Boss noss has two bottles and no fuel controller. Cant get the bike to idle reliably, let alone ride able. Didnt even get to spray, so disappointing!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sucks. will think of it this way at less you can go to brule... got laid off and now i'm just try to find a job. don't have the money to go this year so that sucks!!! take lots of pic and video i know there going to be a lot of sick quads this year..... I know of 2 that are going to be just nasty down there!!!! i wouldn't be able to keep up with them!!! chairs

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, that really sucks. I'm sure you'll find work soon. Now pack your chit and get your azz down to Brule!!!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who is coming? I will be there with my quad for the first time in 2 years so I am real excited! Who else will be premiering their new beast? I will be camping with 2-3 other guys, kfx drm ripper you coming? Who else is camping and where you parking?

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions are good, trails are dry and dusty like usual. The water is low so the whole beach is easy accessible. The faxwkin clowns that are showing up with guns and windshields and every other phuckin thing to shoot at is getting out of hand.
Thats what i love doing on my weekend setting up my 100 000 plus rig and equipment on broken glass, spent shells, and whatever ****e looks like "it'll burn cause im drunk and that'll be cool"
Phuckin AZZHOLES
sorry rant over
it was nice had a good time, take out more than ya take in.
Cheers

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions are good, trails are dry and dusty like usual. The water is low so the whole beach is easy accessible. The faxwkin clowns that are showing up with guns and windshields and every other phuckin thing to shoot at is getting out of hand.
Thats what i love doing on my weekend setting up my 100 000 plus rig and equipment on broken glass, spent shells, and whatever ****e looks like "it'll burn cause im drunk and that'll be cool"
Phuckin AZZHOLES
sorry rant over
it was nice had a good time, take out more than ya take in.
Cheers

Gotta love when people spoil the fun and enjoyment for others. Thanks for the update though... I'll be sure to pack some extra garbage bags and do my part!
Hopefully it rains a bit though... Lookin' forward to dooin some bogging and playing in the mud by this weekend!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the dust. We camped in a good spot to avoid most assholes so it helped. I think we only had one issue with some jackass ripping through throwing up rocks near the trucks. Avoided some dust be running the mud in Sunday. Bike did awesome on saturday

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that's a benefit to knowing Brule really well is knowing hide-aways like that. I'm excited to get out. It's dusty everywhere right now though it sounds like.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's brute like right now been few years since I've been there how do you get there from Hinton. Yfz rebuilt and ready to go

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go out of Hinton 1 km past highway scales turn right at Horsey lake, a few miles then go right at the Y, then a few miles next left, then 1 mile then left again after the rock on the road. Keep going till you see the big sign. Don't forget to pack your garbage out and maybe grab an extra bags of crap on the way out.;Good luck and have fun.

Top Bottom