Maylong weekend Brule 2013

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok it's time to start the chatter. who is going? and what ya got?

i'm running 2 stock KFX. going to take it easy for the first trip.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marc the girls and I are coming out with some new weapons of sand destruction. Camping in our usual spot... non negotiable bahahaha

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
non negotiable..... Your just scared your going to hurt your little truck that's all. Camp with us we all have trailer and yes you can make it. We are not camping in the same place as last year, Instead of taking the last left you go straight.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
non negotiable..... Your just scared your going to hurt your little truck that's all.
Yes, yes i am. This baby is my pride and joy!!
truck.jpg

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how's it feel? must have tested it a bit! You must be stoked. How's the build are ya gonna post up some pics or what??

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i would post a pic up some of the upcoming festivities

Attachments

• Iphone pics 276.jpg
    Iphone pics 276.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 263

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well were hoping to debut a Ltr with a Boondocker nos kit this year, but sadly we cant get it to run. Seems to be a glitch in the fuel controller we cant get sorted.
Double checked for air leaks, shooting break clean while bike was running at all potential leaks. Found nothing. Bike will start and idle at 1400 warm up and climb to 2800 and the air-screw will act like a on off switch.
So we began playing with the map down low trying to get it as close to factory mapping on the very bottom end. This seemed to solve the problem. Took the bike for a rip and now were back to square one again.
hang3.gif

Going back to a pc5 and just enjoying the ride, Boondocker kit for the Ltr is a headache none of us want to deal with anymore. We will probably try the Boss noss kit next.

Top Bottom