may long random camping mess

randster

Reaction score
I saw this in a thread from another forum I frequent. I thought y'all would be interested. This is why random camping may some day be banned.
The link only shows the video clip, The text say's it's from a fellow who did a ride along with the CO's on the May long weekend, and this video was shot somewhere west of Rocky Mountain house.

[media]http://vimeo.com/24175865[/media]

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those guys aren't campers. They are just looking for a place to party there faces off and have someone else clean up the mess. That's why we are losing backcountry access.:rant::rant:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No surprise here.....friggin brainless idiots in the back country. :mad: The gov should introduce a mandatory IQ test to back country camp

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There prolly walkin' around telling everyone that'll listen "What a dick of a fish cop they ran into camping"

FUGGIN' LOSERS

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
That is absolutely crazy stupid. I have never seen anything like that in any camping spot that we go to, and we have been in some very crowded random camping sites. These people are just stupid. If I ever see anything like that I will be filming licence plates and giving it to the cops.:rant::nono:

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope they got fined so it wont be so cheap to party and they will go trash one of their own houses instead

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW. Each and every person who was there when he showed up should have gotten a court appearance ticket. That is a disgrace to all the campers out there. No wonder there are alcohol bans on a long week end. With friends and outdoorsmaen like them I sure don't need any enemies. What a bunch of losers.:eek::eek::eek:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to see how much of the garbage was already in bags. The small stuff could all be picked up if each person picked up everything within 30ft of thier trailer.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's quite sad... I really LOVE riding and camping out by Rocky..its one of my top fav places to go..sure would be a bummer to not be able to enjoy it someday because of losers like that... people like that dont' deserve to own toys...and for all the people who like to ride their machines in the rivers...you're as equally cool as these guys...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wowzers. good on that officer for gettin pizzed and wakin their azzes up.
oh but i bet he was being an azzhole right :confused::confused::confused:, i wont mention names, because he woke them up and they were still camping who is to say they wouldn't have cleaned it up:rolleyes::rolleyes:.
i bet that red chevy has ionly seen highway miles as well, that didnt leave the three and half foot deep ruts in the skeg:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::cheering::cheering::You_Rock:and once again to the officer:takesballs: there was alot more of them than of him at that point from what we could see.

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. We were out at tomhill near edson during may long and we had a bunch of city kids with more money then brains. They all came in cars, stayed in tents. And when the heavy rain came they pack up what they could and left half their ch!t in a 20 x 20 tarp. They left a flat of beer, uncracked co2 bottles, tents, a fold out gazebo, a BBQ, a couch, food, some needles, a stereo, and smashed beer bottles all over the place. Few other groups like that near us but not as bad. But still, if you go out camping show some respect for nature. Grow the fawk up. It ruins it for those who frequent the area and actually care about keeping it clean.

Top Bottom