May 27,28,29? Sask guy looking to ride!

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry i posted this in the Kootenay's and Revelstoke area's but i'm willing to travel.

Howdy everyone, i'm from Saskatchewan, but this weekend, May 27,28,29 i'm looking to do some riding in eastern BC. I've never been to the mountains before EVER, driving through in a vehicle, or flying, closest i've been was Calgary for the stampede. I have a 2004 F7 Firecat with a big bore 800, extended to 153", attack 20 cut down to 2", Clutched and geared, just so you guys know i'm not driving a tin can.

I'm really looking to ride. Anyone send me a text, 1 403 (three)(seven)(6)-0828

Sorry, don't like computers getting my number.

Thanks! Let me know asap if you guys would show a new guy around!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
You might have waited a bit long, it is out right pouring in the hills and forcast is calling for rain till monday. Bye Bye snowpack. Also if your from sask why do you have a Brooks AB cell phone number?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I use to live in Brooks for the winter, worked on the rigs. But came back to Saskatchewan to run the farm because my sad got extremely sick and almost didn't pull through.

I just want to head up top to go sledding, I really want to go sledding again.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to live in Brooks for the winter, worked on the rigs. But came back to Saskatchewan to run the farm because my sad got extremely sick and almost didn't pull through.

I just want to head up top to go sledding, I really want to go sledding again.

if the sun is out on sunday june 5th Im looking to go for a ride,,, probably revy,,,,,, or possibly friday the 3rd.......

we will see who is in and how the weather goes.......

ANDRES

Reaction score
Pic with sleds was on saturday may 21 unloaded right in the parking lot and other pic is from this am at castle mountain ski resort

Attachments

• may long  Caslte Mountain 005.jpg
    may long Caslte Mountain 005.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 221
  • Road_to_Work2.jpg
    Road_to_Work2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 223
Top Bottom