Marlon single loader vs DGRP ramp

Summitraxx

Reaction score
Hi Folks ,

Does anyone purchase one of these and able to provide some reviews and feedback ? they look almost identical with similar concept and design . The Marlon appear to be just a hair pricier .

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why you’d complicate something so simply for a single sled load.

Princess auto aluminum ramp… sled in back of truck… lay down a sheet of plywood if you concerned.

Money saved will pay for you sled season.

Powercart

Reaction score
I don’t understand why you’d complicate something so simply for a single sled load.

Princess auto aluminum ramp… sled in back of truck… lay down a sheet of plywood if you concerned.

Money saved will pay for you sled season.
I built a single loader for a fraction of the cost. Similar to the marlin. There quick and easy to load. No more strapping a trifold down every time. Also no ramp rubbing on the boards down the highway. A big plus is my older trail sleds. No reverse…tip down slide off…done.

t300

Reaction score
I have a marlon, works fine for what it is. DGRP looks about the same. I doubt there is a functional difference but the dgmp wheels are bigger, bigger is better right. If I had choice of either I’d probably do the dgmp because of that, as well it’s made in Canada. All marlon stuff is made overseas now isn’t it?

I prefer it compared to using a standard ramp. Angle is decent. Easy to load. Not worried about the ramp kicking out like has happened to me on standard ramp. From experience, you Can fairly easily load a dead sled on it too, drag the skies up a bit and just heave the back up. If money was no object I’d have a limitless tonneau with sled kit. #halfTonProblems :)

As a comparison there is a company in manitoba making similar, difference is galvanized, marker lights and can use it as sled dolly. Assume it’s heavier than the marlon and dgmp aluminum units. Vid below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom