Mannville ag society rally feb 9/2013

WSFL

Reaction score
We are going to run our rally on feb 9/2013 this year. After no snow last year to host a rally , we are excited to bring it back this year. Registration will be from 10:00am- 1:00pm at the Mannville rec center,which is located on the north side of Mannville ab. There will be lots of parking for trucks and trailers just north of rec center in an open pasture. Our rally will cover 60 miles , going across open rolling fields and bush trails on cut lines in river valleys and ravines. Our snow base is very good for this time of year. Cost of registration will be $40 for main hand and $10 for ghost hands ,which will include a trail lunch at a warm up hall at half ways w/ fuel being available. Then a roast beef supper back at the registration hall w/a chance at cash and door prizes for the first 300 entries on the day of the rally. If you have any questions please reply to this thread or call Ken @ 1-780-787-7468

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be there also. Some from the park and vtown also!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfer

Reaction score
I was planing on come up from Perryvale to meet my boys, but everyone seems to be working. I think I will still make the trip. Would anyone mind if I tag allong with them at the Ralley?

Top Bottom