magnet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow three pages of responses to your thread lookin for me sorry dude i do have a job and have to do at least some work at it:rolleyes::rolleyes: lol. j/k.
ok who am i kidding i have to at least look like i am working.:d i am responding now.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow three pages of responses to your thread lookin for me sorry dude i do have a job and have to do at least some work at it:rolleyes::rolleyes: lol. j/k.
ok who am i kidding i have to at least look like i am working.:d i am responding now.

THANK YOU.................

very much.....everyone else will just laugh in my face and spit on my feelings.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy balls Joey can't you think for yourself? You always ask us S&M'ers for advice then don't listen or bitch when we give you advice anyways! You want my advice????????? Tell her you don't want to break her heart but she's not for you!!!!!!!

Your problems would be solved.

thats total BS , i dont wanna break up with her! theirs just things i need advice on! i'm totally crazy about her and never want it to end......you've got it all backwards!

If your not old enough to think for yourself you shouldn't be dating! What the hell does she want a Joey with magnets morals for??????? If your so genuine to her do what you want to do and she will understand. Stop trying to be like magnet!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your not old enough to think for yourself you shouldn't be dating! What the hell does she want a Joey with magnets morals for??????? If your so genuine to her do what you want to do and she will understand. Stop trying to be like magnet!

DUDE... Magnet's pretty fawkin cool.... just sayin

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly! I never said he wasn't. All I'm sayin is why would she want a Joey with magnets morals then be disappointed when she finds the true Joey?:eek:

lol i know i was just messing around :d:d:d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly! I never said he wasn't. All I'm sayin is why would she want a Joey with magnets morals then be disappointed when she finds the true Joey?:eek:

whats wrong with asking for advice?!?!?!?!? you make it sound like i'm a criminal because of it! told you people would spit on my feelings!

f**k off its not your life!......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats wrong with asking for advice?!?!?!?!? you make it sound like i'm a criminal because of it! told you people would spit on my feelings!

f**k off its not your life!......

Why don't you go get laid and settle down young fella. You post for the public to see then get pissed when we respond. I never called you a criminal all I said is think for yourself. Or you could always call your mom!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't you go get laid and settle down young fella. You post for the public to see then get pissed when we respond. I never called you a criminal all I said is think for yourself. Or you could always call your mom!

"magnet".......thread was centered around magnet.....not you! i didn't ask for YOUR advice! i asked for magnets advice!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"magnet".......thread was centered around magnet.....not you! i didn't ask for YOUR advice! i asked for magnets advice!

You posted it in a public forum......... And I'm part of the public......... Just like bogger, Maxwell, what_next, magnet, and anybody else that responded!

What part of that don't you understand?!?!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You posted it in a public forum......... And I'm part of the public......... Just like bogger, Maxwell, what_next, magnet, and anybody else that responded!

What part of that don't you understand?!?!

problem has been taken care of.........

goodbye everyone , thanks longhorn and magnet! everyone else.....stfu.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom