magnet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that line is still working today????? it was one of my favorites..

me: I swear to you Mrs. Gallager... i'm different... i'm not like other boys ;)

Mrs Gallager thinking: "phew he's gay! finally a kid that wont get in my lil princess' pants"

Mrs Gallager: Alright Jenny... you can go hang out with your gay friend

Worked everytime!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me: I swear to you Mrs. Gallager... i'm different... i'm not like other boys ;)

Mrs Gallager thinking: "phew he's gay! finally a kid that wont get in my lil princess' pants"

Mrs Gallager: Alright Jenny... you can go hang out with your gay friend

Worked everytime!

except i'm not gay.....i'm just not totally twisted! i met her ex , hes bi....an alchoholic , druggy.....but a nice guy......i'm none of those things........i'm just nice and polite and not a freak who sex on his mind 24/7.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
except i'm not gay.....i'm just not totally twisted! i met her ex , hes bi....an alchoholic , druggy.....but a nice guy......i'm none of those things........i'm just nice and polite and not a freak who sex on his mind 24/7.

i'm not gay either.......... but do you ever see a gay guy without a bunch of girls... didnt think so lol

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheLonelyIsland

nope your gay

helping a brother out

Last edited:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was gonna make some smart ass comment about the women when this thread appeared but I refrained........... Looking back I shoulda let it fly!

let it fly now...... no time like the present

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you dont get it......it has religion , morals , beliefs......and i need an answer by 3:00 my time......otherwise i'm sunk:eek:

Holy balls Joey can't you think for yourself? You always ask us S&M'ers for advice then don't listen or bitch when we give you advice anyways! You want my advice????????? Tell her you don't want to break her heart but she's not for you!!!!!!!

Your problems would be solved.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy balls Joey can't you think for yourself? You always ask us S&M'ers for advice then don't listen or bitch when we give you advice anyways! You want my advice????????? Tell her you don't want to break her heart but she's not for you!!!!!!!

lol thats great advice right there..... way too young to be tied down

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats total BS , i dont wanna break up with her! theirs just things i need advice on! i'm totally crazy about her and never want it to end......you've got it all backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom