Looking For.........??

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off couldn't find the area in classifieds! So this was the next best choice.....Looking for a good looking rich girl/woman who loves sledding and other things that start with S. Who is willing to support a guy that is tired of working and just wants the opportunity in spending quality time sledding together on your dime!....Now before all the replies start streaming in, you must all need to know I do have standards (unfortunately miss placed however) ......But any reasonable offer will be considered!....So don't wait to long sledding season is here.

Yes I am bored at work...haha

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, sounds like the perfect woman. If your bored, try talking to the virtual g/f at the bottom of the page.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haaa haa haa haa haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome......................I'll put the word out for you K..... How mechanically inclined are you? ... OH and how good at Sledding and other things that start with S?

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love this! Good luck in your quest!!!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haaa haa haa haa haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome......................I'll put the word out for you K..... How mechanically inclined are you? ... OH and how good at Sledding and other things that start with S?

Rightie, tightie, leftie, loosie....Sledding well I know how to start it if that helps. And the other S....same know how to start it. But don't let this fool you I am a quick learner;)

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Darin I found her and she is available and want to meet you .....and a short blond to boot.....4'7"......and 540LBS I'll get her to call you

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darin I found her and she is available and want to meet you .....and a short blond to boot.....4'7"......and 540LBS I'll get her to call you

Sounds like a match made in heaven!...thanks Murry I knew you'd pull through for me!

Top Bottom