Looking for riding partners

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am an advanced rider who’s riding group has fallen apart the last few years. I am looking to make a handful of trips this year. Love tree riding. Anyone looking for riding groups?

Reactions: RXN

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Always looking for other people to ride with as many of my friends seem to be getting injured, having surgeries, part of getting older I guess. So always looking for individual people or groups to ride with, keep an eye on here.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your story sounds just like mine. Normally I travel alot but with this year nothing so looking to try and ride more this season but buddies can be hard to lock down a ride with. I was hoping to take like a week off of work the first week of December and just go ride soemwhere. Revy seems to be the place right now. Blue River looks good as well.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from mcbride on Sunday. Still pretty skinny up top. Would like to put together a group for early-mid dec. mcbride/vale/ or blue.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking this year is just going to be stupid as far as trying to go to BC to ride. Every leader of ever country sees this covid as a time to train all us sheep. Ive never ridden Whitecourt or Swan Hills or frankly really anywhere in Alberta. if and when the snow gets good if anyone knows of places to go Id like to tag along. Provided we can leave our homes then.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking this year is just going to be stupid as far as trying to go to BC to ride. Every leader of ever country sees this covid as a time to train all us sheep. Ive never ridden Whitecourt or Swan Hills or frankly really anywhere in Alberta. if and when the snow gets good if anyone knows of places to go Id like to tag along. Provided we can leave our homes then.

If they do restrict us into BC. Theres always the Crows Nest and Kakwa and some spot by Canmore I think.

Whitecourts not bad. Swan Is okay.
Might just quad more this winter too.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Premier of BC just said, no non essential travel in or out of BC. Doesn’t want anyone coming there. Fml

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really is tho, for real. I work my dick off all summer for this. Raging.

rev144

Reaction score
I’m leave jasper tomorrow morning. Headed to vale so we see if they say anything. I don’t think they’ll care. If anyone wants to ride give me a shout. I have a partner for the 20th and hopefully more. But always looking for someone the ride with.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a project in Kitimat. Smithers isnt that far away. i could say I am there "planning work". thats a drive and a half from Edmonton though.

Think its time this year to try and find some places off the beaten path in AB. I think the 165 with 3 inch paddle is a bit overkill. Maybe I will go take out a loan and buy another sled eh! haha

Maybe now is the time to get into quadding.

Top Bottom