Looking for a track

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had to much trouble with154x 3 inch skidoo tracks so im gunna swap it out for a 2.5ish size. Anyone happen to have a line on one no where seems tk have them? I may swap drivers aswell and go back to the 2.86 pitch track of previous or whos had good luck with dif tracks in 15 or 16 wide, my current 3 inch is in great condition and i doubt ill make it to the mountains as much this year so going swap it so will have a 3 for sale once i find a replacement

Last edited:

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the 15 wide on my unit- my 16 wide used to rub pretty bad with the t motion - I got my track from lethal motorsports in lloyd - came outta Calgary 2 day delivery b&r eckels truck - 174x3.2x15 x 3" pitch was like $2000 all in I think - was beginning of last season tho

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very happy with my Composite 175" x 15", 3" paddle, 2 ply track. $1200 delivered to my door from Royal Distributors. I
didn't have a problem with the stock track but I wrecked it myself, couldn't see spending what BRP wanted for another stocker....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Very happy with my Composite 175" x 15", 3" paddle, 2 ply track. $1200 delivered to my door from Royal Distributors. I
didn't have a problem with the stock track but I wrecked it myself, couldn't see spending what BRP wanted for another stocker....
Does that fit without issues on the G4?

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know where there is a brand new 165 2.5"
how many miles on that 3"?

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem on the install, other than a helluva time getting the brake caliper off, even with a puller! I also spoke to the owner of Tracks USA prior to buying it with the same concern, no problems. As far as the trenching question, I can only speak to the 175", I think it trenches less. Oh it gets stuck still but I like to blame that on old age and having to break trail all thetime ! LOL I have to say that it hooks up better than the stocker, especially on those sharp uphill turns in the deep stuff or starting out pointing uphill, its ski's in the air! The 2 ply track is definitely louder, on the groomed trail, much stiffer than the stocker. Weight wise it's only 2 lbs heavier, much less than figured. I also think it sidehills better, maybe because no Flex Edge it holds better, seems to work well for Polaris! Opps, that was the P word, didn't mean to swear. Anyways, only 600km or so on it, hopefully the 35' of snow we're supposed to get will make it shine even more!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo will be looking to free up weight for the next chassis, It would not surprise me if they go to 15W tracks in the near future.
I have a new 165 3” sitting in my garage, I had it cut down to 15 1/4 and fully clipped it.

Top Bottom