looking for a honda 450 or 500 in decent shape.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a decent machine that isnt destroyed. My brute force is just too much machine to be using at work every day. if you or someone u know has a honda for sale or that u might consider letting go of let me know. ***** It must be a Honda!!!**** no exceptions

pm me or my cell number is 780 865 0925.

shoot me a text. Im at work in the bush and cell service sucks balls

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHOW!!!! i never said anything about it being to much for me! my boss doesnt like us using big machines and i hate when my machine gets broke at work then when i want to go ride on my days off I cant. I need 2 quads. 1 for work and 1 for play.

and a polaris isnt any good for either of the above.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHOW!!!! i never said anything about it being to much for me! my boss doesnt like us using big machines and i hate when my machine gets broke at work then when i want to go ride on my days off I cant. I need 2 quads. 1 for work and 1 for play.

and a polaris isnt any good for either of the above.
Why don't ya make a run to great falls Montana, lots of used machines and even at dealer prices still a good deal, picked up both my hondas there, no issues at all, even sent the bill of sale to the boarder crossing for me so it was just drive down and easy pick up and drive back........ Worth every penny.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kijiji must have a few, once agaign Honda quads rule for work, ask any surveyor. I had four of them over time but now its a Yamahaha with power steering.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kijiji must have a few, once agaign Honda quads rule for work, ask any surveyor. I had four of them over time but now its a Yamahaha with power steering.

ya i use to run hondas and had 16000kms on one and 14000kms on the other and only ever did breaks and bearings. they always get ya home!

Top Bottom