lock it up plz

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my street got hit last night here in cold lake. so far im aware of one quad went missing and few trucks got broken into. My back yard has some foot steps through it up to the shed with a dirtbike and a quad. And over to back door of garage with one dirtbike two quads and two street bikes. Thankfully everything was locked up. Gonna have to put barb wire on top of fence and nails to stop these ppl. this town is terrible. Second time this year for me. so lock it up guys plz

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my street got hit last night here in cold lake. so far im aware of one quad went missing and few trucks got broken into. My back yard has some foot steps through it up to the shed with a dirtbike and a quad. And over to back door of garage with one dirtbike two quads and two street bikes. Thankfully everything was locked up. Gonna have to put barb wire on top of fence and nails to stop these ppl. this town is terrible. Second time this year for me. so lock it up guys plz

Boards with nails sticking through placed along the fence line just under the snow. Works on bears around cabin window so it should work on crack heads and thief's as well. Good luck cause they will be coming back to see how they can get in to your goodies.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boards with nails sticking through placed along the fence line just under the snow. Works on bears around cabin window so it should work on crack heads and thief's as well. Good luck cause they will be coming back to see how they can get in to your goodies.

leg traps would be good as long as ya dont have dogs

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think traps under the snow is a good plan lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a bear leg trap if you need to borrow it....:d

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they need to start selling lowjack's for 10$ so everyone can hide em in their toys.

crooks would be found dead all over the place mysteriously.

Top Bottom