Local trail conditions 2013/14

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Had a good ride on the trail over the weekend, feels great to get out, had lunch in bruderheim. Great day!!

kabcan, the local enforcement is still out, but as long as your documents are in place and you arn't doing anything stupid, they are happy to let you ride on. I flashed them my papers and was on my way riding in no time, they were polite and friendly.
If they were harassing you, clearly you are not playing by the rules...........:nono:

RIDE ON!!!!:d

Thanks for the update.
Have trail passes for both sleds just have to update registration and away we go this weekend to Ft Sk.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is a pic of our new puller for the drag. Don will love to operate this. He can also have a helper with him

Attachments

• dons new groomer.jpg
    dons new groomer.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 143

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We finally have the trailer that hauls the groomer around done. We need to keep the groomer mobile this year. PDQ (don) has done a pile of work again this year before we even hit the snow with the groomer. We have a preplanned trip set for his weekend to work on our Flatbush Trail. Next week we will be getting on the local trails.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail grooming has started > glen and myself spent the afternoon grooming trails with two snowmobile groomers . We managed to fill in most of the dips and chew some of the humps down . Will continue to work at doing the rest of the trails later in the week . :p

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trail grooming has started > glen and myself spent the afternoon grooming trails with two snowmobile groomers . We managed to fill in most of the dips and chew some of the humps down . Will continue to work at doing the rest of the trails later in the week . :p

We will be working on the trails this week. Got to remove those moguls. Slow process with our small grooming equipment.

Thanks to all those who bought their passes from our trail pass sale centres. E and S Yamaha ASE Arctic Cat and Sherwood Park service

Top Bottom