Local trail conditions 2013/14

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that comment does not hurt your game too bad next summer... Golf Gods do not like to be mocked.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
May get some more snow this weekend. It all helps. Warm weather did a little settling of the snow out here. Buds Lake could be good when we get in to work on it. Its coming folks. Trail to Bruderheim is layed out but signage is at a minimum level for now. Will keep you all posted

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She has a great sense of humor.......................did you forget swan hills?

Good sense of humor yes but I don't know how she would handle a knock against golfing.. . Looking forward to ride with you 2 again. Was a fun weekend in Swan Hills. Beer and pizza and butternut schnaps

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Good sense of humor yes but I don't know how she would handle a knock against golfing.. . Looking forward to ride with you 2 again. Was a fun weekend in Swan Hills. Beer and pizza and butternut schnaps

You planning another trip like that again this year Glen?

Sent - but who really cares????

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By Two I hope your meaning CJ and I. Diane wouldn't probably make that many miles....lol

Sent - but who really cares????

We care Curtis. Don't be so down on yourself buddy.

I was thinking you and Diane. Easy ride get her out and give her thumb some strength training then join us for the trip. She would love it. Couples ride

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BACK ON TOPIC NOW

Heading out Sunday to do some work in Budds Lake area. Lake ice is NOT good. We will check and let you all know. If you want to help be at the staging area by 10:00 AM Sunday. Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
South trails towards Budds Lake area are now OPEN. We packed the trail and put up some signs today. Gates are open. Be aware that there is only 4-5 inches of ice on the lake. Recommend to stay off till we check again after this upcoming cold spell leaves.

Seen a gate was closed on my way home will have to look into this soon.

Thanks to our helpers today we had 5 volunteers today. They were working to make it better for you to ride. Buy a trail pass and help us out.

Polaris Indy Trail

Reaction score
I purchased my trail pass at the sled show for the 2013/2014 season. Where might I find a map to experience your trail system (staging area? I live on the north side of Edmonton close to the Henday). Thanks

Top Bottom