Local trail conditions 2013/14

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getting some snow now. We all need to wait a bit yet till the trail is open for users. Don is heading up the trail work and is getting going soon. Will keep this thread for any updates on trail conditions.

TRAIL CLOSED TILL NOTIFIED HERE

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will check on parking lot As for trail work I was looking at doing the Bruderheim run on Sunday Want to start from club house about 10:00 ish

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will check on parking lot As for trail work I was looking at doing the Bruderheim run on Sunday Want to start from club house about 10:00 ish

Great Plan Don. Wish I could help but I will help next time for sure. Wendy has her Xmas party in Calgary so I cant make it.
Easy day to Bruderheim. You all should be home before the BIG GAME.
Stake, sign and prepare the trail from clubhouse to Bruderheim.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I was planning to do I was going to bring quad clean park to as long as wife don't change my plans

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for finishing the parking lot... You guys did a real good job:) THANKS also to all of you who came out to open the trail to Bruderhiem:rolleyes: Had it done in a couple hours , everyone did a great job ... This is ONLY the trail to Bruderhiem That is open...The south trail to Buds Lake is STILL CLOSED due to hunting season still going on and also we haven't had a chance to check the ice thickness as of yet... SO PLEASE DO NOT GO TO BUDS LAKE TILL WE OPEN IT UP THANKS :rant: OK that's enough, I have a football game to watch And some beer to taste :beer::beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well the trail to Bruderheim is a start. Thanks for all the helpers. Sorry I wasn`t there but I had a good time at Wendy`s Xmas party. Got my sleds home now so I can help on sleds next time. Thanks again to all volunteers

Top Bottom