Loaded for B.C.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RZR is loaded. Hook up trailer in am and we're Kamloops bound. Tuesday, head to Pinaus Lake for five days of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406431916.148697.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406431916.148697.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 255

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Try to take all the perch out of that lake while you're at will ya?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll definitely try to take all the large ones I can. They're one of my favourite eating freshwater fish. Would love to take a couple nice 'bows home as well.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that lake is dirty with them. I was actually surprised how good they tasted (perch that is). Good luck!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half of Alberta is already here.Good place to work but obviously a lousy place for a holiday, as most of you come here.Enjoy our sunny weather.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half of Alberta is already here.Good place to work but obviously a lousy place for a holiday, as most of you come here.Enjoy our sunny weather.

My wife and I went to school in Kamloops, got married there, and both our kids were born there. We only moved away for work in the mid 80's and we look forward to getting back there in a few, short years. We've lived and worked in Alberta for twenty years and truly do love what Alberta has to offer, but our hearts are still owned by B C.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I went to school in Kamloops, got married there, and both our kids were born there. We only moved away for work in the mid 80's and we look forward to getting back there in a few, short years. We've lived and worked in Alberta for twenty years and truly do love what Alberta has to offer, but our hearts are still owned by B C.

yup now if we could get ride of the f ed up politics it would be magic... im moving back too... wish i could say it was kamloops

Top Bottom