LLM Delete tuning

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Chev dealer? Sounds good thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope not the Chev dealer, 1 man operation, he’ll let ya chill under the truck lift while he chops out everything, just give him a call to chat him up

(403) 901-3694

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, sounds like some solid options! I’ll check it out once I’m home from this project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a Powerstroke but OC Diesel in Edmonton did the delete on my 2017 F350 and were great to deal with. My only complaint is the drone from the flopro exhaust. Driving back from Chetwynd to Edmonton with 10000lbs of dozer tracks on the trailer, the drone was nothing short of irritating. Great power and sound in the short term but several hours of it got old real fast! Going to be replacing the truck with a new duramax here soon so I'll be back to whisper quiet lol.

I haven't used these guy's products before but I've read good things about their resonators/mufflers that help cut down the drone. Especially under load. Might be worth checking them out.

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem with my first Dodge, every time I loaded it and drove to BC. I wanted to rip the entire delete out. It was horrible. Once I cut it out and put in the Donaldson, I never looked back and every dodge I had since then I run those mufflers. This is my first long box so I'm thinking I can probably get a 52inch one in there. I'm hoping, I can. I always find it hard to believe they work as there is a clear 4inch opening all the way threw it so no restriction just baffle's outside the 4 inch opening to catch sound. When the sales guy handed it to me I asked where's the center section. I thought for sure I was being scammed! LOL

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a Powerstroke but OC Diesel in Edmonton did the delete on my 2017 F350 and were great to deal with. My only complaint is the drone from the flopro exhaust. Driving back from Chetwynd to Edmonton with 10000lbs of dozer tracks on the trailer, the drone was nothing short of irritating. Great power and sound in the short term but several hours of it got old real fast! Going to be replacing the truck with a new duramax here soon so I'll be back to whisper quiet lol.

I haven't used these guy's products before but I've read good things about their resonators/mufflers that help cut down the drone. Especially under load. Might be worth checking them out.
Resonators are awesome they seperate the sound waves so your muffler can cancel them much more effectively.

Top Bottom