Limestone Mountain

WinchBreaker

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I am going to be taking a few guys from work quadding in that area early in June. I am just wondering about the best, most fun, and safest way to get to the top of limestone mountain. I will have about 6 riders and myself who are all pretty experienced riders on big bore machines. I have seen youtube videos of quads taking the road to the top, and also a video of a group of riders following a power line to the top of the mountain. Can anyone suggest the best route to the top? We will be camping along the trunk road north of the clearwater river if that helps. Also, is there other good trails on the west side of the truck road around Limestone. Thanks in advance,

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
There are alot of different way to the top of Limestone depending on riding skill. For a bunch of rookies i would definitely recommend taking the road to the top as some of the other trails have some pretty steep hills in them and if you are coming from Marble Mountain there are some dirty washouts.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are alot of different way to the top of Limestone depending on riding skill. For a bunch of rookies i would definitely recommend taking the road to the top as some of the other trails have some pretty steep hills in them and if you are coming from Marble Mountain there are some dirty washouts.
Exactly...some big washouts last year we found

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
Exactly...some big washouts last year we found
They aren't show stoppers i had the XMR Defender up the trails quite a bit last year....but challenging in spots for sure. If you don't know the area can be a bit intimidating. I'd be happy to lead an expedition sometime this summer.

Top Bottom