Lets see your REV

Poocandoo

Reaction score
Nice Sled Nellie !!! 80 mph in 500 foot drags. Shredds in the steep and deep !!! Kicks on the Turbos. Amazing what happens on a Friday nite .LOL

Reaction score
Here's my newest addition. '05 Adrenaline 600HO W/ Dyno Port Pipe, HPS Stinger, K&N's, Zollinger A-Arms, Fox clickers, & C&A's. I just swapped out the hood & console with white plastics. Still waiting for my decals to arrive.

Adrenaline600HO2.jpg Adrenaline600HO.jpg Rev.jpg Rev3.jpg

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY XRS, with pipe, can reeds, simons skis.:)

dose anyone know anything about the xrs in the bottom pic? it looks to me like an intercooler where the headlights should be. i asked last year but i see the person who posted this has only made 3 posts :(

you will find the pictures on page three

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dose anyone know anything about the xrs in the bottom pic? it looks to me like an intercooler where the headlights should be. i asked last year but i see the person who posted this has only made 3 posts :(

Dude I see a stock looking summit xrs where is the headlight inter cooler coming from? It looks like a headlight to me

Polaris2012

Reaction score

I see it too. its on page two post #19 last pic. but the intercooler one isnt the sled the picture is spose to be spotlighting. the xrs is in the back busting through some pow and in the foreground super up close on the bootom corner of the pic all you can see of this other sled is the headlights, and it looks like the is an intercooler there. im curious about this too.

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of a dead thread. Here's my old girl who's in the hands of a happy new owner. Clutched and geared. Worked good.

Attachments

• IMG-20111104-00035.jpg
    IMG-20111104-00035.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG-20111104-00037.jpg
    IMG-20111104-00037.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 480

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh it's on the other xrs not the one the guy was showing off

yes, thats the one.. i seen it last year and no one responed to my first post so im asking again this year. would really like to know more about this sled and if its a yamydoo or all ski-doo with a turbo kit? or maybe just maybe its fake? which it would make for a great conversation starter and keep guys wondering like us.

none the less it looks cool how its mounted.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now there's a rev.

I was going to buy a 600 rev summit and put a 6 psi boost to it.

It was going to be about 175 hp.

But 175 at any elevation tho.

Have a buddy that has one. No lag and stupid snappy cause its a 600.

But dumb azz me bought a xp :(

Wished I kept my rev and drop and rolled it ect.

sent from my htc

Top Bottom