Lets See You XM

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 179505View attachment 179506View attachment 179507Here is my completed wrap. I know it's not for everyone but I like to be different. I had all black sleds for way to long. Plus you won't miss me on the hill! I still have a front bumper and handle bars to go on yet! The whole monkey/donkey kong theme came from some of the Polaris guys making fun of the new t3s calling them big bananas so I went with it.

The monkey holding the banana reminds me of Afghanistanimation!
Johnny Chimpo Cartoon Super Troopers - YouTube

Demon700

Reaction score
I love the monkey as well, that's awesome! I havent seen a all yellow T3 on here so I though i would post mine. Will put a wrap on soon thats why the green skid plate and bars are on. Yellow grips I removed, they were
crap. 20141201_1447361.jpg 20141201_151857-11.jpg

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Proline Decals and Signs out of meadow lake Saskatchewan did it. They do just about anything and they designed everything. Their wrap covers more of the sled then most the online companies do. You literally give them a call and give them 2 0r 3 ideas of what you want with a color and they design something up for you and you can tweek it however you want. Call 1-306-304-0678 and ask for jordy. They are also on facebook under there name.

That's awesome. Points for being original man. Love the kaboom on the tunnel. Pretty sweet!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like those windshield bags.

They work alright, the first one I had fit terrible. Holes didnt line up worth a damn at all. Contacted Skinz, sent mine to them and they replaced it with a new one with new center to center dimensions for the grommets. Fits perfect now.

Demon700

Reaction score
I like my bag as well. Not a heck of a lot of room, but you can keep the things you are always needing to go into your back for. ie water bottles, sunglasses, toque and leaves the glove compartment open for goggles and gloves to stay warm and dry.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You had a successful season last year on that sled & turbo setup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom