Lets See You XM

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My XM breathes icicles.

BTW anyone else missing the bottom of the big X sticker? It's been peeled away by something on both sides of my sled. Not sure if it is the travel cover or maybe just laying it on its side too much.

Attachments

• 20130127_111330-1024.jpg
    20130127_111330-1024.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,160

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My XM breathes icicles.

BTW anyone else missing the bottom of the big X sticker? It's been peeled away by something on both sides of my sled. Not sure if it is the travel cover or maybe just laying it on its side too much.
Warranty decals?

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My XM breathes icicles.

Lol Mine is missing most of the X decals too, and to think some people wasted their time to try and peel them off haha

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thats because SnoPros has never been on it's lid, hes getting too old to ride it hard enough to scratch it!!!!

He's definitely getting older cause he still wakes up on this side of the dirt; I don't know about the too old part...:D

BTW, his sleds doo look nice when he sells them and he gets good value out of them....good ol' Kennie, eh!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats because SnoPros has never been on it's lid, hes getting too old to ride it hard enough to scratch it!!!!

Kuster teaches you to go around the trees. Burandt teaches you to bang off the trees to change direction. You need to be schooled by a new teacher. Lmao!!;);)

Top Bottom