Legal advise!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you manage to type a post without inserting the term"medical mission"??? Or will it be In the edit.??
Shouldn't you be supervising young Christians insteand of tying up bandwidth with your autobiography??

I used to wonder what made your ex so angry.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha u guys are funny and to answer u scotts yes we would be but its gotta be a compromise right?? We want to keep it as equal as possible so if the mom wants to keep him around that's her choice and nothing I can do about it. Like it was stated she is 50% of the Adult opinion and also birth mother. That's something that unfortunately the kids will have to deal with if and they can blame mom for that one! She also has to be held accountable for her actions. Especially the ones that we have no control over like who she chooses as a spouse.......

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know right! Me too. I Still chalk it up to her dislike of perfection.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know right! Me too. I Still chalk it up to her dislike of perfection.

Uh huh. Ya. That's it. Your unique brand of realistic perceptiveness and introspection should ensure you guys a speedy and cost effective battle in court. Lucky you. :rolleyes:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

First off MAMA thats crazy and makes me thankfull that im just in the situation im in and not knocked up myself!! Thanks for the advise I needed to hear. People around me know whats going on to the full extent and all say go for the gusto but it just won't and doesn't work that way and I needed to know that before spending umteen amounts of $$$$

For the record the mom actually called me this morning to see what I want to propose..I'm guessing her lawyer told her how much it'll cost to go through the courts. GOOD!!!!

And while looking for our lost dogs today(Oh the luck of the Irish lol) my man was talking to me and said "Hey why dont we switch the schedule so that its a week on a week off rather then 2." I CAN NOT believe this never occured to me his schd is a week on a week off and on his weeks off he can drive the kids no problem............ fawk what a chit show to come up with something so fricken easy..I said he has to walk out in the cold more often it must help his brain work!!

AND TO SCOTTS thats a really large native 17 yr old boy that you are calling a pu$$y or whatever your comment was. He is also an exceptional marksman soooo I would watch who you are messin with!! He could kick ur azz!!!:d

SO later on today we are going to sit down with the chicklettes and see how they would feel about that.....they would still have to spend one week with moms BF but thats better then 2. And she also said to me this morning that she would take them full time and that her BF would have them for 2 weeks(thats a backfire, didnt expect that one)....like seriously she is going to leave them with the guy that SHE had to call the cops on WTF!!!!! But either way at least she is now willing to talk. Hopefully we can come to an agreement. Wish me luck and thanks again guys for all the input:beer:

===== /QUOTE ====

YAAAAAAAY!!!! Things are looking up. Hopefully she will agree to the change. Maybe if you poured on the sugar and eased her in gently, she would eventually be flexible enough to allow you to have the kids for her week if she is going to be away working anyway? Means more work for you some weeks, but the kids are worth it I think. That would eliminate the BF problem temporarily, until your marksman son can do it!! :eek::eek:

Oh yes here comes the sugar!! Lol she doesn't know that I know about the cops being called the kids were not supposed to tell us!! Another peeve of mine she wants to keep everything a secret and really why?? But whatever won't get into that. I am ready to pour it on and I hope it'll work out I was totally surprised that she even called!! Thanks for sharing ur story with me and everyone else reading, it really puts things into perspective and it really could be allot worse.

Either way Happy Pattys day! All my kids are decked out in Rough Riders gear lol GO GREEN!! I really do love these kids, my kids and decisions are for the good of them too!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes here comes the sugar!! Lol she doesn't know that I know about the cops being called the kids were not supposed to tell us!! Another peeve of mine she wants to keep everything a secret and really why?? But whatever won't get into that. I am ready to pour it on and I hope it'll work out I was totally surprised that she even called!! Thanks for sharing ur story with me and everyone else reading, it really puts things into perspective and it really could be allot worse.

Either way Happy Pattys day! All my kids are decked out in Rough Riders gear lol GO GREEN!! I really do love these kids, my kids and decisions are for the good of them too!!

If your life is a secret, why live it??? She's a dummy.

You? On the other hand. I am liking you more and more!! [ 'cept for the rough riders thing... Sigh. ;);)]

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha u guys are funny and to answer u scotts yes we would be but its gotta be a compromise right?? We want to keep it as equal as possible so if the mom wants to keep him around that's her choice and nothing I can do about it. Like it was stated she is 50% of the Adult opinion and also birth mother. That's something that unfortunately the kids will have to deal with if and they can blame mom for that one! She also has to be held accountable for her actions. Especially the ones that we have no control over like who she chooses as a spouse.......

You can place responsibilty where ever you like and wash your hands of it. That does t mean she will take it,regardless of what the walking phys 101 book has too say.If something god forbid were to happen with the bf who did or didn't stand up to the plate will be irrevelent.
Clearly you have made up your mind to do
this so goodluck to you.
Old balls out!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

If your life is a secret, why live it??? She's a dummy.

You? On the other hand. I am liking you more and more!! [ 'cept for the rough riders thing... Sigh. ;);)]

Lol oh come on now!!! Greens the way to go Mama!!! Green is the color , football is the game!!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can place responsibilty where ever you like and wash your hands of it. That does t mean she will take it,regardless of what the walking phys 101 book has too say.If something god forbid were to happen with the bf who did or didn't stand up to the plate will be irrevelent.
Clearly you have made up your mind to do
this so goodluck to you.
Old balls out!

You are right Scotts but what else is there that we can do? My shoulders are only so big and they are holding a hell of allot more then most woman my age!!! I dont want them to ever leave...but I have to share and theres jusr nothing I can do. I will however try to talk to her about him after we get this mess a little cleaner. I think that maybe if she hears what the kids say to me about it that maybe she will have a little more clarity on how bad the situation is. I dont think I mentioned this but this lady was kicked out of RCMP training for bar fighting.....sounds like she woulda been a prime candidate. I guess I just expect her to be more in tune with herself and her kids feelings. She has on a regular basis told the kids that she is leaving him at one point she was apparently sneaking her things out to her parents house on the rez.......... Not only has she been lyeing to the kids about leaving him she is also showing them very bad and wrong ways to deal with situations that they very well may run into themselves in the future.

No I can't take responsibility for her or her actions what I can do is provide a safe and happy enviroment for them with me and ensure them that I will always be there for them no matter what.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If you can make it look unitentional you risk 5 years tops.....

Otherwise she'll be hangin around for ever....

Just sayin...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this...
If you can make it look unitentional you risk 5 years tops.....

Otherwise she'll be hangin around for ever....

Just sayin...

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I apoligise for the mud slinging. Too close to
this issue in too many aspects to rationaly discuss it.time to
step away from this fourm for awhile.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So after talking with our kids and the advise given on here AND the many many lawyers I called for advise we have decided to continue with the move and keep the current schedule as close as we can! Thanks again for the advice peeps it really did help!

Heres a few pics of our place! Our offer was accepted on monday!! YAY!! :beer:

Attachments

• DSC00105.jpg
    DSC00105.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00108.jpg
    DSC00108.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00109.jpg
    DSC00109.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00111.jpg