Larson Hare Scramble June 28 Rocky m/c club

razorsedge

Reaction score
Website
www.jetsowner.com
I've been thinking about entering a Hare Scramble next year. I've only been riding a couple years now, and have no interest in motocross racing. I'm just wondering how diffulcult Hare Scrambles are (physically and terrain wise) and what kind of bike would be best. I'm riding a 125 now but looking to upgrade to either a 250 or 450f for next summer.

Any tips or info would be awesome!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder of the upcoming hare scramble this weekend, hosted by the Rocky Motorcycle Club....this event is just southeast of Caroline,east side of hwy#22..directions are on our website Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club
:)

Thanks for posting. I have a few questions for you: How long is the loop? How long is each race?

I've never raced before. Also, what equipment is required to enter?

Thanks!

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got this email reply from their site:

Yes you can just show up in the morning, the race will be 1 ½ hours long.

The track will be around 13 km long, not exactly sure on that.

You can buy a membership at the race, you may already have one.

All the times and directions are on the web site.

outwest camping

Reaction score
Website
www.outwestcamping.com
My daughter does the Harescrambles (with the Rocky Motorcyle Club) all thats needed is a membership...$60.00/person or $100.00/family...and helmet and boots are required plus there is a $10.00 race fee for every race paid at each race. It's a BLAST!!!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go, be sure to post your experience. I'd like to try a Hare Scramble one of these days, but have no idea what I need or how to prepare.

Good Luck!

Thanks!

I PM'd you - I live just inside edmonton from the fort and you're welcome to come along to race or just check it out if you'd like. As far as I can tell all you need is an approved helmet, although I would think boots would be required. I have about 4 hours seat time in the last 3 years so you know you'd beat me, anyways.....lol

Top Bottom