landing date of 2022 rmk matrix

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I remember. Is he the son of the BRP dealer who works for BRP Matt? I have heard of him if he is. The 2 times is was there I raced the Sprint 540 class and the second time was Formula 1 with my twin tracker. What class did he race?

I cannot recall that, it’s possible, I didn’t really know the guy like one member on here.
Gord owned a Skidoo dealer called Gords sport center racing in Sydney NS. If I remember correctly he did good at the ice ovals, but I remember him more for drag racing when I was younger.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot recall that, it’s possible, I didn’t really know the guy like one member on here.
Gord owned a Skidoo dealer called Gords sport center racing in Sydney NS. If I remember correctly he did good at the ice ovals, but I remember him more for drag racing when I was younger.
That’s the guy. Yes I thought he was as more of a drag racer as well

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a Khaos Slash, check Cycleworks in Calgary, there will be one there in a week or two

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else overheating their voltage regulator? Only happens when it’s a bit warm, deep, and I’m wringing its neck.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened again today. Both at the same time. 1 turbo and 1 NA. Voltage regulator gets too hot and you have to wait 15-20min before you ride.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened again today. Both at the same time. 1 turbo and 1 NA. Voltage regulator gets too hot and you have to wait 15-20min before you ride.
I see you still test sleds past the limits of the factory riders lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, maybe. I don’t recall having an electronic cooldown break on my skidoo….
How did you diagnose it? I've never heard of a regulator overheating in all the years I've been in the business.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you diagnose it? I've never heard of a regulator overheating in all the years I've been in the business.
I agree
Worked on alot of sleds, that's something I've never seen
Seen a few regulators go out on older sleds and melt your gloves and skin to the handwarmeso_O

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of fuel pumps going down. All three of the guys with new 2022 sleds that I ride with have or had fuel pumps issues. last one today and the pump is on backorder.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It threw a code and then I figured something was wrong (sled with less than 50miles not starting seemed like a problem) so it went to the dealer to sit there for 4 weeks. It has been ok in the cold but as soon as it’s warm out and the snow is heavy it overheats. Same as leaving your iPhone on the dash in the summer and it goes into protection mode. Polaris asked me not to ride with snow on my hood LOL.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of fuel pumps going down. All three of the guys with new 2022 sleds that I ride with have or had fuel pumps issues. last one today and the pump is on backorder.
Been riding with a guy with a boost and a another with a n/a. Occasionally the pumps are so loud, you can hear it 20 feet away.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been riding with a guy with a boost and a another with a n/a. Occasionally the pumps are so loud, you can hear it 20 feet away.
Thats what we all heard too. Then within a few rides they fail. bottom and mid range is good but top end is when the dash lights up and the engine throws a few codes and shuts down. The noise is what we all talked about on the first ride this season

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mine seems to be getting louder at 300miles. Probably just a matter of time now.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the noise that the faulty fuel pumps make? rode with a buddy the other day and it was his first time on his brand new '22 polaris. the thing sounded like an old car with a squealing fan belt. very conspicuous but only happened at idle and i was thinking the whole day as to who was gonna be the one to tow him off the mountain but it ran fine other than that noise.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the noise that the faulty fuel pumps make? rode with a buddy the other day and it was his first time on his brand new '22 polaris. the thing sounded like an old car with a squealing fan belt. very conspicuous but only happened at idle and i was thinking the whole day as to who was gonna be the one to tow him off the mountain but it ran fine other than that noise.
Probably drive belt is to tight

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a video of my 2022 850 RMK squeeling at idle. It did this perhaps 30% of the times I went to idle. Sled had 400km by end of trip.

Attachments

• AG 2022rmk squeel 20211223_165807.mp4
    36.1 MB
Top Bottom