landing date of 2022 rmk matrix

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Nothing. Think youre in the wrong place though. If you want covid stats, vax passport info, politics or conspiracy theories stick around.

If you want sled info, try intagram?
Dam. Sad but true bro. I got a matrix boost turbo coming and I’m not even excited. First time in my life more worried about life than riding. I got my nuts unhooked in my 20s. All my buddys start having kids and quit sledding. I fixed that in a hurry. I have no kids and I’m 51 and ready to Sled. I’ve built my entire life around the sport

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam. Sad but true bro. I got a matrix boost turbo coming and I’m not even excited. First time in my life more worried about life than riding. I got my nuts unhooked in my 20s. All my buddys start having kids and quit sledding. I fixed that in a hurry. I have no kids and I’m 51 and ready to Sled. I’ve built my entire life around the sport
I see no reason to quit now. Call up the dealer and see whats up! Dam i wish i had one of those on order, im looking at used turbos. Might get a 800 boost it axys

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH YAA sledding season is upon us and hopefully my 22 khaos slash shows up in time, I havent bugged my dealer yet, I was going to wait till the end of september to call and see whats up. Ignore all the noise going on around us and think of those bluebird beauty days on the mountain with normal people who love the sport and just wanna ride . Best medicine out there.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend has matryx boost coming and dealer just told him mid dec. which is kelowna dealer, I called for mine yesterday which is the chilliwack dealer and they still dont know.
1631889979741.png

Chevra

Reaction score
I talked to a bunch of dealers in SK and MB last week. I was seeing if they thought they would be getting any in season Matryx Pro RMKs(Not boost/slash) since I did not snowcheck. The answer I got from almost all of them was that they didn't even know if the snowchecked sleds would be in before christmas. Not a great sign so I bought a used 2020 haha.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Polaris stop work order was the cranks didn't meet tolerance specs, and were wrong composition of metals. I guess they had lots built too apparently, now they gotta re an re all motors cranks. Fackk talk about delays from them

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Polaris stop work order was the cranks didn't meet tolerance specs, and were wrong composition of metals. I guess they had lots built too apparently, now they gotta re an re all motors cranks. Fackk talk about delays from them
I sold my free ride turbo the other day. Sure hope I’m not waiting too long for my boost

smc

Reaction score

this is apparently only an issue on the axis model sleds. but still this doesn’t look good for matryx owners getting their sleds for early season. the other rumour is polaris is cancelling all employee ordered sleds to make sure everyone else gets their unit. don’t sell your backup sled yet boys

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking that every manufacturer is going to be having issues for the next season or two. If major auto manufacturers can’t get what they need to build their products, Motorsports makes are definitely going to be having delays as well!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope this gets sorted out sooner than later for the early season riders.
I typically don't start until just before or during Christmas work break.
Hopefully by then.....
I do have a Doo turbo for a spare or a 19 summit..
Brother can only ride one at a time.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been given a heads up November sometime. Got my cat for sale but might be hanging on to it for a bit. We will see

Top Bottom