KTM/motocross parts online in Canada?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 2015 KTM 450sxf to boot around on this summer. It's in need of a set of plastics though. Dealers have quoted me roughly $250 but I'm wondering if there's a good online source based in Canada that will have what I need? Normally I'd order from the states but with the crappy dollar and shipping usually being ridiculous, there's no point. I'm not against supporting my local dealers but if there's significant savings online, it's hard to justify.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is tuff to buy ktm parts from the us as they have a very tough dealer agreement that does not allow sales outside the USA
you could try gnarlyparts.ca. They might have aftermarket plastic

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a ton of stuff from OEM cycle, it was still considerably cheaper than what I could find here. Locally Blackfootonline has some stuff

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try royal distributing they tend to have lots of this sort of stuff. Last plastic I bought was for my yz250, the dealer was blowing out aftermarket stuff and got acerbis full plastic kit for $70.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada Motorcycle or Gnarly Parts have been great for me

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. After doing some research and getting some quotes, I'm going to stick to factory plastics. The price difference is negligible and I've read a fair amount of negative reviews on the aftermarket plastic's fit, at least for a newer KTM. Now just to decide on a graphics kit

Top Bottom