Knee and Shin pads

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Does anyone where a knee & shin combo pad while riding?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im on blood thinners so it doesnt take much to make me bleed anymore and I also seem to bang up my knees and shins when i ride. Was going to put knee pads on the sled but then I am gluing something on the sled and really that doesnt protect my body from hitting other things. Not looking for some hard plastic super beefy like hocky goalie pads just something under the pants to give a bit of cushion. [/FONT]

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone where a knee & shin combo pad while riding?

Im on blood thinners so it doesnt take much to make me bleed anymore and I also seem to bang up my knees and shins when i ride. Was going to put knee pads on the sled but then I am gluing something on the sled and really that doesnt protect my body from hitting other things. Not looking for some hard plastic super beefy like hocky goalie pads just something under the pants to give a bit of cushion.

check out Leatt dual axis knee guards.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never ride without them, light hardshell motocross knee/shin pads.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of knee and lower leg dirt bike pads. Fits under my sled pants easily. I dont even notice I have them on.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
I have been wearing moto cross knee pads for 20 yrs, finally replaced them as the velcro straps have worn out, i found out in the nineties that gardening foam pads are not a good idea, luckily no permanent damage from.an incident, I value knee pads even more than my tech vest. One good part of riding a 174 track is that I am able to tractor around slower and those sudden stops dont put your knees through the sled like in the nineties.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been using custom CTI braces with the MX kit installed for a few years. Absolutely love them but not the cheapest option at $1500 per brace. Luckily with past knee problems my benefits paid for them 100%.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just an 80s baby, but I wear a set of the EVS TP199 pads. It's incredible the difference they make. I don't even notice them anymore. I also both have sore knees after a day of riding and 30km of whooped trail.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just an 80s baby, but I wear a set of the EVS TP199 pads. It's incredible the difference they make. I don't even notice them anymore. I also both have sore knees after a day of riding and 30km of whooped trail.
I love mine. They stay in place all day and breath well too.

Top Bottom