Klim Lochsa One-Piece Suit vs. Tobe Vivid Mono Suit?????????

Nagzs

Reaction score
Please help. Looking to buy either a Klim Lochsa One-Piece Suit or Tobe Vivid Mono Suit. I don't care about price just what the better product. I've been battling gear for past 3 season and have head enough. Motorfist and FXR just aren't cutting it. Thanks for the help!!!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tried them both on and the Klim is the most comfortable. The Tobe is baggy. I have heard mixed things on the durability of the tobe. One guy last season said it last 4 rides and fell apart. I ride with a buddy who has the blue klim and zero issues. If I had the choice to ride in either one it would be the klim. Although I would try the motorfist onsie as well. I currently have the motorfist 2 piece and love everything about it.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't have any luck with tobe (and they were total pricks to deal with when trying to get things warrantied) I bought the klim lochsa for this season and comparing the two side by side the klim seems to be a lot better built and more heavy duty. Just my 2 cents but I would go with klim I guess the only wildcard now is the warranty from them is now done in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't have any luck with tobe (and they were total pricks to deal with when trying to get things warrantied) I bought the klim lochsa for this season and comparing the two side by side the klim seems to be a lot better built and more heavy duty. Just my 2 cents but I would go with klim I guess the only wildcard now is the warranty from them is now done in the states.

Good to know, i was looking at some new gear this year and was looking at TOBE as well... this makes me think twice, that and its expensive as hell...lol

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a tobe and love it, I will never go back to jacket and bibs,
this will be my 4th season with it and have worn it prob 40-50 days in all conditions from -25 to +5 pouring rain.

Im not sayin I wont try the motorfist or klim onsie in a couple years when mine is due for replacement but
very happy with my TOBE for the time being.

skierh2o

Reaction score
Super happy with my Klim lochsa!
sizing last year fit on the very large side though...FYI
and after a season wearing the BCA vest i found it wore some of the color off near the zippers of the lochsa.....just an observation. I did not have this happen on other Klim products.
Happy shopping!

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of us have tobe suits I had no luck whatsoever for customer support is a joke suit seam gave away first ride they wouldnt respond to any calls, emails warranty claim etc etc.. Others i know have had luck getting issues looked after but i know I'll never buy there products again

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of us have tobe suits I had no luck whatsoever for customer support is a joke suit seam gave away first ride they wouldnt respond to any calls, emails warranty claim etc etc.. Others i know have had luck getting issues looked after but i know I'll never buy there products again

Sounds a lot like my situation, But I got ahold of them and had a long debate about my seam giving out. Thought it was pretty clear cut when you could see all the stitching was pulled but according to them it was abuse.

Nagzs

Reaction score
I've tried them both on and the Klim is the most comfortable. The Tobe is baggy. I have heard mixed things on the durability of the tobe. One guy last season said it last 4 rides and fell apart. I ride with a buddy who has the blue klim and zero issues. If I had the choice to ride in either one it would be the klim. Although I would try the motorfist onsie as well. I currently have the motorfist 2 piece and love everything about it.

i think I'm going to go with the Klim. I'm 5ft 10in between 175 to 185lbs what size do you think I would need?

Nagzs

Reaction score
Super happy with my Klim lochsa!
sizing last year fit on the very large side though...FYI
and after a season wearing the BCA vest i found it wore some of the color off near the zippers of the lochsa.....just an observation. I did not have this happen on other Klim products.
Happy shopping!

I think I'm going to go with the Klim. I'm 5ft 10in between 175 to 185lbs what size do you think I would need?

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim is great i returned a togatee bib pant before as i was getting wet after after 3 seasons which is pretty normal i think,, no problem they sent me a new pair within a week awesome service. My tobe suit im soaked pretty much every ride got 2 seasons out of it and i do 6-7 trips a season so not alot of ride time. It still looks new but is total garbage as far as im concerned

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up last years lochsa at the sled show for half price, and got one trip on it so far.i think it's good, keeps me dry, has good neck room with a hoodie on, not choking me. I did notice I had to dress a bit warmer under it, compared to my FXR maverick suit.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Artic cat has a onesie that looks pretty good, decent price to

skierh2o

Reaction score
I think I'm going to go with the Klim. I'm 5ft 10in between 175 to 185lbs what size do you think I would need?

Based on my experience a medium.
I'm 6' before boots etc. And 205lbs.
The large fits loose now and still has plenty of length.
I usually wear xl in Klim gear but absolutely drowned in the xl lochsa !! Again last years sizing anyway. This years production run may have been altered.

Ryan

Top Bottom