Kenda bear claw htr

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I had these tires for a year with about 700 km on them so I can do a decent review I think. Good overall tire but they are pretty stiff, it doesn’t ride well . I think they are more a side by side tire with more weight. Myself and my wife did hummingbird this weekend and yeah it was bumpy and then some . Now that I am done dumping on them here’s some good points 😀 they seem to be a good a/t tire and don’t suck totally in mud or snow . I towed another quad out last weekend for about 20km and lots of spinning on loose rock ect nasty hills and they don’t show any real signs of damage. I don’t think I would buy them again just for the harsh ride they give but overall it’s a solid time that is very capable in all conditions . My 2cents 🙃

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s been the typical review I’ve had for bearclaws for the past 20 years. Tough and capable but hard and rough.

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should mention to they are pretty heavy . When I put them on you immediately notice a difference. I just went an inch taller but yeah you know there’s on there.

Top Bottom