Just Finished the Truck

RazorSVT

Reaction score
So I bought this truck exactly 1 year ago and had a vision for how I wanted the end result to look. Well I am happy to say it’s finally done! I have been using this forum as well as others to research over the past year so I would like to say thanks to all. I would like to give back and help others who may like some of the addons but aren't sure of specs, fitment and how it will look so I’ll do my best for details and feel free to ask any questions.

2014 F350 Platinum
• Extang Trifecta toolbox tonneau cover - I like having a toolbox but there are not many options for quality tonneau covers, this one is perfect!
• Gloss Black toolbox
• Window tint
• 3m invisible bra front bumper and a 18” strip along the hood
• Rigid 20” E2 Combo Light bar & recessed mount
• TheRetrofit Source HID kits - 5,000k 55watt in headlights and 35 watt in fogs
• Procomp 2.5” Leveling kit
• BMF Wheels 20”x9” -0 Offset in Death Metal - I looked at hundreds of rims and decided on these.
• GoodYear Duratrac 325\60\20 - These are very Beefy. I run studded 305\55\20 on my winter rims and love the aggressive look of this tire but the sound of stock.
• Gatorback Kick back mud flaps - 12” wide in front and 14” wide in rear
• Bushwacker Extenda-fender paint matched - 1.75” extra tire coverage
• Custom made billet aluminum hitch cover

My friend is a photographer and took these last night. :)

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Looks great! Nice work! Did you change your shocks with that level kit?

Thanks, Nope stock.

The tire shine on your 1 ton truck looks awesome. ;)

Just bustin your balls.

lol, that was because a friend does photography and wanted to get those pics... No I don't use tire shine everyday. Haha

spend all that cash and put retrofit HID's in? fawk sakes....

No not retrofit projectors.... TheRetrofitSource.com sells the best Hid Kits from my experience. :)

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice job. I love black vehicles but can't stand the constant washing to keep them looking sharp. Great details. I didn't see a picture of the tonneau cover which I am interested in. Your photographer (who took some great pics) maybe not all enough with the lift kit? :d

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Very nice job. I love black vehicles but can't stand the constant washing to keep them looking sharp. Great details. I didn't see a picture of the tonneau cover which I am interested in. Your photographer (who took some great pics) maybe not all enough with the lift kit? :d

Ya I always said I'd never own a black vehicle especially with the dust in this town but here I am. I think I have a better older pic of the tonneau. "Maybe not all enough with the lift kit"? Lol

ah...my apologies if you're running projectors. just saw "retrofit" and snapped....nice truck

No worries, not a fan of the retrofit thing on these trucks either. However I would try LED bulbs whenever these hides crap out on me.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Using a quality paint sealant on black paint makes a world of difference apply one time per year

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a ford guy, but that's a nice truck!

'12 T4. 30" Roctanes.
570 Berg.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I always said I'd never own a black vehicle especially with the dust in this town but here I am. I think I have a better older pic of the tonneau. "Maybe not all enough with the lift kit"? Lol

No worries, not a fan of the retrofit thing on these trucks either. However I would try LED bulbs whenever these hides crap out on me.

Dam it. Missed the T in tall enough. ucking spell check.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Using a quality paint sealant on black paint makes a world of difference apply one time per year

I do the whole Zaino clay bar and wax/polish treatment every spring, hopefully these days off but I agree, great protection.

I'm not a ford guy, but that's a nice truck!

'12 T4. 30" Roctanes.
570 Berg.

Thanks man. :)

Dam it. Missed the T in tall enough. ucking spell check.
. Haha all good. No lift kit here, just a 2.5" front leveler. Don't want to lift it not too mention I can only fit in my garage door by 1/4" now. Btw, here's a better tonneau cover pic from last year.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I got the same rims. Just a heads up that those wheels didnt hold up to well over the winter, looks like someone took acid and sprayed over my rims. Black spots are missing everywhere. I expected better, considering what they cost.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Thanks... Sorry to hear, no these are for strictly summer, I plastidipped oem rims that I use for the winter on studded 305 duratracs. Don't think any aftermarket rims hold up that well in the winter though.

Reaction score
Very nice... looks sharp. I recently did my spring clean n' shine..... and took some pics as well. Mine is an 06' though. The only thing that bugs me about your truck (and previously mine) is that f'ugly blue Ford logo.... painted mine black with replacement ones from Princess Auto..... blue on an all black truck just doesn't look right.

t1.jpg t3.jpg

RazorSVT

Reaction score
I agree, the emblem sticks out like a sore thumb. Been thinking about ordering one from billet badges.com. Also just got a painted grille surround back from the body shop and will be installing next week. ;)

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Been wanting to paint my grille surround since I bought the truck so finally did. I bought a stock Kingranch one and had it painted at a bodyshop. Very happy with the turn out, I just have to get it 3m'd and get my black Ford emblems in. :)

Top Bottom